PC Gaming News
Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast
    Achievements:
    Recommendation First Class10 PostsVeteran1,000 Posts5000 Experience Points
    Server

Stormbluff Isle
    Guild

Veritas Invictus [TRUE]
    Fine, I made sure I was a good boy. If that type of punishment took place now, I'd have a vagina where it is.

Veritas Invictus ~ The TRUE Guild

I didnt get my ears pierced until I was in the 5th grade (parents wanted nothing of it)...got another one done in the 90's and the last one done a few years later (couldnt do both sides since I had a job with an ear phone ---it just wouldnt work)...but I guess the 60's werent the ear piercing generation that the later decades turned out to be.

hubby was done as a child, he is an atheist and wasnt even aware that he had been baptized until we got married (his mom said 'yeah he was baptized!')...no idea if he has any kind of phobia due to this, but he does hate doctors and needles make him faint.

Quote Originally Posted by raspberry jam View Post
    So instead of helping the war effort your deal ol grandpa decided to be a pussy about it? mmmk
    Indeed. It means he didn't die, he could marry, have a son who had a son... me :)
    Working abroad is always a career move. What is a "2-CV" company car?
    CitroŽn deux chevaux, one of the coolest cars ever made after the daf66. Alternatively I'm happy with an audi quattro no problemo.

Achievements:
    100 Posts10 Posts1 year registered1000 Experience Points6 months registered
    Guild

MVOP
    You know... my Anthropology class had us watch a video on Circumcision...

And thank god I don't have to worry about having it done as an adult, or at an age where I can remember the pain. Why? Just the mention of having to stick a needle in the "tip" caused every single guy in the class to go "owww" and wince and shudder. And as far as I'm aware of, it has had zero effect on me. Do I like doctors and needles? Who does? But I have no fear of them, specially of the latter since I have to regularly deal with it.
    Dentists on the other hand? It's like they are all sadists who apply for the job because its legal to CAUSE SO MUCH PAAAIN!

Would I want it done to my son when I have one? Good question. I'd hate to do something without any possible consent from him, and if he grows up and likes it that way? Fine. Yet on the other hand if he ends up not liking it at all and wants a little cut off the top? I'm gonna feel a little bad because then he's at an age where he'll remember that. And I doubt it's exactly something any guy would like to have an actual memory of.

As for the whole "filth" thing. It's because the skin can cover the tip. Filth can build up if the person doesn't take some proper action to prevent it. It's like taking a #2. Sure you can just get straight up and walk away without the cleanup, but is that exactly sanitary? And think of the people (or person) who is going to have to deal with that. They probably don't want to... "Sample" that cooking do they?

Unless that's their fetish of course...

GWOnline Content Team
    GWOnline Site Pal
    Achievements:
    Social10 PostsVeteranCreated Blog entry10K Posts
    Server

Kaineng
    Guild

The Order of Dii [Dii]
    If properly anesthetized, it probably looks worse than it feels. Well, the recovery might be painful, I don't know.
    == Alaris & clone ==
    Proud Officer of The Order Of Dii [Dii] - join us
    You can tell the quality of life of people by what they complain about

Achievements:
    Server

Stormbluff Isle
    Guild

Veritas Invictus [TRUE]
    Quote Originally Posted by cursedseishi View Post
    You know... my Anthropology class had us watch a video on Circumcision...

And thank god I don't have to worry about having it done as an adult, or at an age where I can remember the pain. Why? Just the mention of having to stick a needle in the "tip" caused every single guy in the class to go "owww" and wince and shudder.

Would I want it done to my son when I have one? Good question. I'd hate to do something without any possible consent from him, and if he grows up and likes it that way? Fine. Yet on the other hand if he ends up not liking it at all and wants a little cut off the top?
    OUCH! I squirmed and crossed my legs just reading about the needle!
    As to a future son liking it one way or the other, I think we all like our little pals just the way they are.

Administrator Achievements:
    10 PostsVeteran10000 Experience Points6 months registered10K Posts
    Server

Kaineng
    Guild

Dii, TRUE
    Quote Originally Posted by Domethilde Du Lac View Post
    As to a future son liking it one way or the other, I think we all like our little pals just the way they are.
    You mean our sons or our weiners?

Tapatalk'd
    Follow us on Twitter and be our friend on Facebook!

Achievements:
    Server

Stormbluff Isle
    Guild

Veritas Invictus [TRUE]
    Sons liking their wieners, you dork.
    Except for those who feel they are a woman trapped in a male body, what man doesn't like the friend he was born with?

Administrator Achievements:
    10 PostsVeteran10000 Experience Points6 months registered10K Posts
    Server

Kaineng
    Guild

Dii, TRUE
    Yeah, I happen to be quite attached to mine.

GWOnline Content Team Achievements:
    10 PostsVeteran1,000 Posts5000 Experience Points6 months registered

Shawn, look up smegma.

As for the health benefits or lack thereof, I've seen it argued both ways. I think it's kind of a wash for me on that point now.

Raspberry...I believe circumcision is much more common in the US than in Europe, so there's another reason for you to be against it. ;)

I got interested in this a few years ago and made kind of a big deal about it with my wife and saying if we had a son I wouldn't want him circumcised (I am). Since then I've kind of cooled to the idea and tend to agree with her argument that since most kids in the US are circumcised and they won't remember it and probably won't miss it (there have been reports by men who have been circumcised later in life saying they don't notice much if any difference...I was just looking up wiki pages and studies are over all generally inconclusive, but males who have had the procedure as adults definitely do not universally (or even a simple majority) report an over all decline in sexual satisfaction.)

Quote Originally Posted by RDarken View Post
    It's not like sewing up a girl's bajingo or ....
    lol I have never heard it called that. That is awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by cursedseishi View Post
    Dentists on the other hand? It's like they are all sadists who apply for the job because its legal to CAUSE SO MUCH PAAAIN!

Would I want it done to my son when I have one? Good question. I'd hate to do something without any possible consent from him, and if he grows up and likes it that way? Fine. Yet on the other hand if he ends up not liking it at all and wants a little cut off the top? I'm gonna feel a little bad because then he's at an age where he'll remember that. And I doubt it's exactly something any guy would like to have an actual memory of.
    You will do many many things as a parent that will permanently change your child that they will definitely not agree with. But that's your job as a parent. ;)

Ironically, while I'm now neutral/for circumcision, I don't want my daughter to get any piercings or tattoos until she's of age (and then it's her choice to make bad (in my opinion) decisions.)

Quote Originally Posted by Gorani View Post
    3. Pointing the anti-Semitic finger at Germany based on this ruling is just wrong.
    I think it's less finger pointing than recognizing Germany's history and being surprised that they aren't more sensitive to the obvious Jewish implications based on the thread title.
    Last edited by BladeDVD; 28-06-2012 at 21:55.