PC Gaming News
Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
    Achievements:
    10 PostsVeteranBlogger1,000 Posts10000 Experience Points
    Server

Stormbluff Isle
    Guild

TRUE
    Seems my practising of Kya'shin is working.

I'm waiting for the game to release properly.

And then there is going to be a shed-load of squee coming from this repressed emotional trainwreck fanboi.

-Art

Achievements:
    Recommendation First Class10 PostsVeteran1,000 Posts5000 Experience Points
    Server

Stormbluff Isle
    Guild

Veritas Invictus [TRUE]
    The servers handled the stress, but let's hope the power companies can handle the stress when the game goes live.

Veritas Invictus ~ The TRUE Guild

Server

Yak's Bend
    Guild

W A Space
    I'm bugging out right now. Not only do we have a release date, but that video showed Zhaitan! OMG, yay!

Server

Yak's Bend
    Guild

W A Space
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Rhonwyn View Post
    Yep. On a saturday. You have 2 months advance warning, so time to plan to kick those people/pets/others out of the house that don't want anything to do with GW2. Especially that first weekend.
    Thanks for the reminder....lock cat in bathroom....lock husband in office with plate of tacos....

just kidding

cat sleeps all day, don't have to worry about her.

Quote Originally Posted by AJ Wolf View Post
    Thanks for the reminder....lock cat in bathroom....lock husband in office with plate of tacos....

just kidding

cat sleeps all day, don't have to worry about her.
    If you're giving your husband tacos, I'd suggest locking him in the bathroom.

Server

Yak's Bend
    Guild

W A Space
    Quote Originally Posted by Auntie I View Post
    If you're giving your husband tacos, I'd suggest locking him in the bathroom.
    LOL!!! Good point.

gz to the ones who will go there

as for myself, i'm not very happy, as i have still stuff to do and need help -_- (read my blog if you still dont knoww)
    1 helper in GW, but is american, so see him barely, as he's having busy rl and way different timezone

well, the day i cant do GW anymore, is the day i official leave
    then do other MMO's(free ones) and watch youtube for GW2 stuff sometimes, cuz i DO wanna see how the game is

well, have fun waiting (or is that a bad thing? :p )

Moderator Achievements:
    Recommendation Second Class10 PostsVeteranCreated Album picturesBlogger
    Server

Aurora Glade
    Guild

[GWO]
    Oh, BTW...is Arena.Net at the GamesCom in mid August? Perhaps we will see some impressions from the show just a few days before official public release?
    Gorani's Guild Wars legacy & the Kurzick Poet NPC in GW1
    * Member of [GWO] & The Zoo Crew * Everything about the Elementalist on the forums *
    Gaile Gray: "See Gorani's post, I note several ideas that might be doable and that seem very logical."

Achievements:
    10 PostsVeteranCreated Album picturesCreated Blog entry1,000 Posts
    Server

Tarnished Coast
    Guild

The Order of Dii [Dii], Do Not Revive Asura [Ever], When Zergs Collide [CERN]
    I don't think that dragon is big Z; from seeing how big the peeps are standing against the ship rail and that to how big the dragon that passes over... will see though. The body does look like him though from what has been released, but its the size that is getting me, he looks just as big as the Shatterer IMO or that undead dragon.

Going to be a tough week to get vacation time off for, but I need that time off.