PC Gaming News
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112
    Achievements:
    Recommendation First Class10 PostsVeteran1,000 Posts5000 Experience Points
    Server

Stormbluff Isle
    Guild

Veritas Invictus [TRUE]
    But special code makes it so the game will only run on AGP cards.

Veritas Invictus ~ The TRUE Guild

Germany here, and it's hot as hell. The same goes for Holland and Belgium last weekend.

As for AGP optimization, that would be awesome!

we optimized the game for commodore 64 systems so anyone with a CPU over 20MHz, more than 1MB of RAM and at least a Voodoo 1 equivalent graphics card will be able to play the game on miminum settings. Since all graphics are vector based, graphics level scale proportional to your hardware, be it a 386, a blade server or any future generation chipset. The game comes with a small open source runtime engine released for non-commercial purposes so everyone can compile the front end for his own operating system or hardware, be it menuetOS or PS/2 on an ARM5, PowerPC or as a PS3 custom OS.

Server

Yak's Bend
    Guild

W A Space
    FYI: Rubi just confirmed on Twitter that we will be using the same client for BWE3 and launch.

Moderator Achievements:
    Recommendation Second Class10000 Experience Points1,000 Posts10K PostsBlogger
    Server

Aurora Glade
    Guild

GWOnline [GWO]
    Quote Originally Posted by harniq View Post
    Germany here, and it's hot as hell. The same goes for Holland and Belgium last weekend.
    At least in the Netherlands it wasn't hot as hell last weekend... I expect summer will finally arrive at the end of august...
    Lady Rhonwyn (sister of Danea, Katlinel, Gwendydd, and the rest)
    Guild leader of GWOnline [GWO]
    "Kind of a big mouth", "People Know Me, whether they like it or not", "I'm very vocal", "I wrote many leather bound books", "My Guild Hall is the forum", "Goddess posting amongst mere mortals" (courtesy of Cardinal Cyn)

Achievements:
    10 PostsVeteranBlogger1,000 Posts5000 Experience Points
    Guild

Memento Vivere, Mystic Spiral
    It's the dirty kind of hot weather.
    Though last night it was storming.
    Thunder and hail the size of pingpong balls, which totally wrecked my heat precautions.
    Car alarms were keeping me awake and I think I even heard something getting hit by lightning..

Moderator Achievements:
    Recommendation Second Class10000 Experience Points1,000 Posts10K PostsBlogger
    Server

Aurora Glade
    Guild

GWOnline [GWO]
    Quote Originally Posted by Karuro View Post
    It's the dirty kind of hot weather.
    Though last night it was storming.
    Thunder and hail the size of pingpong balls, which totally wrecked my heat precautions.
    Car alarms were keeping me awake and I think I even heard something getting hit by lightning..
    We kept waiting for it. And when we finally did get some rain, it wasn't enough to even wet the street!
    Lady Rhonwyn (sister of Danea, Katlinel, Gwendydd, and the rest)
    Guild leader of GWOnline [GWO]
    "Kind of a big mouth", "People Know Me, whether they like it or not", "I'm very vocal", "I wrote many leather bound books", "My Guild Hall is the forum", "Goddess posting amongst mere mortals" (courtesy of Cardinal Cyn)

GWOnline Site Pal Achievements:
    10 PostsVeteranBlogger10000 Experience Points6 months registered
    Server

far shiverpeak
    Guild

the legendary alterans
    it should've rain yesterday, it only rained this morning and that was more a storm of 10 minutes.....
    it's alive but cannot be living, it's dead but lives a mortal life.

sorudo.9054

Achievements:
    Recommendation Second Class10 PostsVeteran10000 Experience Points1,000 Posts
    Server

Jade Quarry
    Guild

Dii/BPA
    As a meteorologist, I am absolutely fascinated to hear about all your weather conditions in various places around the world. Please, tell me more about the specific timing when which you saw three clouds in the western sky while the air temperature was a steady 23 Celsius and the wind was only a light 3 kmph breeze.

tapatalked on galaxy nexus
    Blinkie Ponie Armie [BPA] :: The Order of Dii [Dii]

Achievements:
    Recommendation First Class10 PostsVeteran1,000 Posts5000 Experience Points
    Server

Stormbluff Isle
    Guild

Veritas Invictus [TRUE]
    Only 70,560 +/- 720 minutes left till release!

Veritas Invictus ~ The TRUE Guild