PC Gaming News
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678
    Achievements:
    Recommendation Second Class10 PostsVeteran10000 Experience Points1,000 Posts
    Server

Jade Quarry
    Guild

Dii/BPA
    This thread suddenly got hilarious.
    Blinkie Ponie Armie [BPA] :: The Order of Dii [Dii]

I hope they have time to fix FoV/camera issues before release. Not very excited about the game anymore but I guess that'll come back a few days before launch.

GWOnline Site Pal Achievements:
    10 PostsVeteran1,000 Posts1000 Experience Points6 months registered
    Quote Originally Posted by Ringsgold View Post
    I hope they have time to fix FoV/camera issues before release. Not very excited about the game anymore but I guess that'll come back a few days before launch.
    Yeah that would definitely be a good thing. I was playing GW today and enjoying how far I could zoom out to see around me. Will definitely need that in GW2 - maybe they'll put the top men on it after they fix ranger pets.

Sent from my even more trendy iPad (now with MORE retinas!) using Tapatalk
    Guild Wars - Erring Ryft | Guild Wars 2 - The Artless Dodger.2314

GWOnline Site Pal Achievements:
    10 PostsVeteranBlogger10000 Experience Points6 months registered
    Server

far shiverpeak
    Guild

the legendary alterans
    whispers "hold scroll to zoom slide....." /whispers

the one thing i think is frustrating is the lack of good waypoints where the jump puzzles are, i can understand that they should be mildly secret but it's just really annoying when the closest waypoint is within an event that runs every 2 minutes.
    they could always make some kind of checkpoint system where you get jumped back to the start, something that overwrites death and simply places you to the start of the puzzle.
    it still makes you do it all over again but removes the godawful frustration.
    it's alive but cannot be living, it's dead but lives a mortal life.

sorudo.9054

Moderator Achievements:
    Recommendation Second Class10000 Experience Points1,000 Posts10K PostsBlogger
    Server

Aurora Glade
    Guild

GWOnline [GWO]
    Quote Originally Posted by sorudo View Post
    whispers "hold scroll to zoom slide....." /whispers

the one thing i think is frustrating is the lack of good waypoints where the jump puzzles are, i can understand that they should be mildly secret but it's just really annoying when the closest waypoint is within an event that runs every 2 minutes.
    they could always make some kind of checkpoint system where you get jumped back to the start, something that overwrites death and simply places you to the start of the puzzle.
    it still makes you do it all over again but removes the godawful frustration.
    Well, those event schedules were still not optimized. So, at least that might be differerent after the 28th. But I do get your point that it can be highly annoying if you constantly have to run back for 5 minutes before you can even try again.
    Lady Rhonwyn (sister of Danea, Katlinel, Gwendydd, and the rest)
    Guild leader of GWOnline [GWO]
    "Kind of a big mouth", "People Know Me, whether they like it or not", "I'm very vocal", "I wrote many leather bound books", "My Guild Hall is the forum", "Goddess posting amongst mere mortals" (courtesy of Cardinal Cyn)

GWOnline.Net Member
    Guild

Room For Improvement
    Quote Originally Posted by Erring Ryft View Post
    Yeah that would definitely be a good thing. I was playing GW today and enjoying how far I could zoom out to see around me. Will definitely need that in GW2 - maybe they'll put the top men on it after they fix ranger pets.

Sent from my even more trendy iPad (now with MORE retinas!) using Tapatalk
    I would be very happy if there would be a way to take screenshots w/o having your character litter the view.