A guild for both hardcore and casual players.
A group interested in all kinds of PvE, as well as aiming at playing a vital role in WvW side of PvP; we're also actively developing our tPvP section, aiming for some tournament play.
A company of friends who value each other's time and dedication, while having fun. Together.
A coterie with vast MMO experience that has proven useful in Guild Wars 2, at all possible fronts - organisation, tactics, planning; achieving both PvE and PvP goals.
That's Midnight Mayhem.
And you can join us.
We're a PvX guild based in Europe, however we are open to people from all over the world. Our aim is general & high-end PvE and WvW, while respecting each other and having fun.
We want to avoid guild drama as much as possible, thus we seek players with mature attitude towards others and the game itself. That said, your age, gender, nationality or other similar factors are not a concern for us.
Midnight Mayhem is open for both casual and hardcore players. We do not require a minimum of several hours a week of gametime - we understand that the real life comes first and our adventures in Tyria are only there to spice it up; however when in game, we value the serious attitude. Limited hardcore is our default attitude to gaming - we may have our time and attention limited due to mature life, but while strolling through Tyria we really put our hearts into it. We do not care whether you are a freshman or a long-time MMO veteran, as long as you're made from the same mold as us, or at least of one very similar. Never forget that you're playing with other people - that's our motto.
We're using the TeamSpeak3 server open to all GH players as our default VoIP. It's not required as long as you are communicative and responsive over the standard chat. Whether your microphone broke or you're simply shy - that's okay with us!
However, we do expect all our guildies to frequently visit the guild forums and be as up-to-date with the data there as possible. The guild forum is the hub of communication about all the guild management, planned events, organising teams, and so on. Besides being the info centre, our forum is also a great place to hang out outside of the game, have a laugh with fellow guildies, join in a conversation, and get to know your buddies even better!
So, to reiterate:
* international, English-speaking guild with over 450 members (200+ active daily, 100+ concurrently online on weekend evenings), active in all formats of the game;
* active throughout the whole day - ~30 people concurrently online in the mornings, ~90 in the evenings, with considerable night coverage as well;
* no recruitation requirements - we don't care about your age, nationality or MMO experience - the only thing we seek is a decent approach;
* we have no specific requirements in terms of your activity - real life comes first, always!
* we are open for both casual and hardcore players;
* we are open on the issue of multiguilding for guildbanks or small guilds of friends you'd like to keep, however we want to be clear that we don't want to be someone's extended friendlist or backup team when they need one more for a dungeon;
* the TS3 voice chat is not required, however free to use by every guildie;
* we have enough of guild influence to maintain all the useful guild buffs 24/7, as well as to unlock and run all the guild missions which we do weekly;
* we're running organised daily raids in WvW, as well as provide guild commanders in WvW welcoming everyone to join them;
* weekly guild missions with possibility to run a redux at any time - all it takes is enough people to gather up and say 'we want guild missions nao!';
* no problem finding people for a dungeon, getting a hand in personal story, receiving backup in WvW, or organising some tPvP.
We're running an organised Guild Events' system:
* we organise Static Events (eg. daily Mining Runs, guild missions, WvW rush every reset, as well as more and less hardcore WvW raids) on fixed evenings every week, as well as Dynamic Events, which are proposed every now and then with a heads-up, so that you'll be always aware of an upcoming guild grouping;
* each and every member is encouraged to put forth their event, the way they want it, to run it when they want it;
* we have lots of ad hoc outings, organised already in-game;
* we're very liberal about our Guild Events - everyone may join them, but no one is forced to!
* we're also a vital part of the server's life, organising Costume Brawl Extravaganza events and WvW contests for the whole server.
We have set up our Guild Gallery:
We've also got a Guild YouTube Channel:
* be communicative, with a communicative level of English – read the chat when in a party, be responsive when asked, English understandable enough not to be ambiguous or hard to understand;
* we don’t care about your experience with the game or ‘player skill’ as long as you’re willing to learn and not whine about every obstacle on your way – we all were at the beginning some time ago, but we’ve learnt our lessons and can pass it on, so make use of our experience;
* be a nice, non-drama person – everyone can have a bad day and be moody or have an oversensitive moment, but don’t make it a norm;
* respect your guildies, server-mates and enemies alike, and obey the chain of command when necessary (tighter WvW raids, trainings, more complex PvE events);
* represent us – we’re fine with multiguilding and playing dungeons cross-server as long as you actually represent us often enough to make being in the guild sensible;
* frequently use the guild forums, understanding that they serve as a board of communication with each and every guildie - it's not only the place to check for scheduled guild events, but also to get accustomed with how we manage our guild missions or what's required for WvW raids;
* don’t be a kitten in the kitten for others – we’ll never force you to do something, so never force others into your parties if they don’t feel like it.
If you seek more information about us or wish to join us already, please visit our guild site:
See you in the land of Tyria!