PC Gaming News
Page 15 of 40 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617181925 ... LastLast
    Achievements:
    10 PostsVeteranCreated Album pictures1,000 Posts5000 Experience Points
    Server

Jade Quarry
    Guild

Blinkie Ponie Armie [BPA]
    Only 20 minutes?! The outrage! I'll be clicking the login button at least 3 hours ahead of time <__<

Also, friendly reminder... update your client! :3 there's been like 11k files added in the last couple of days.

GWOnline Content Team Achievements:
    10 PostsVeteran1,000 Posts5000 Experience Points6 months registered

Quote Originally Posted by Raye Lestrange View Post
    Also, friendly reminder... update your client! :3 there's been like 11k files added in the last couple of days.
    I did this last night, and again while reading this thread just now and had updates both days. I'd just keep checking every few days to keep the download time down to a minimum.

Moderator Achievements:
    Recommendation Second Class10000 Experience Points1,000 Posts10K PostsBlogger
    Server

Aurora Glade
    Guild

GWOnline [GWO]
    Quote Originally Posted by Raye Lestrange View Post
    Only 20 minutes?! The outrage! I'll be clicking the login button at least 3 hours ahead of time <__<

Hey, I didn't say I wouldn't start earlier! Just saying what I would be doing at that particular time...

17 days from now, I'll be somewhere in Divinity Reach...
    Lady Rhonwyn (sister of Danea, Katlinel, Gwendydd, and the rest)
    Guild leader of GWOnline [GWO]
    "Kind of a big mouth", "People Know Me, whether they like it or not", "I'm very vocal", "I wrote many leather bound books", "My Guild Hall is the forum", "Goddess posting amongst mere mortals" (courtesy of Cardinal Cyn)

Administrator Achievements:
    10 PostsVeteran10000 Experience Points6 months registered10K Posts
    Server

Kaineng
    Guild

Dii, TRUE
    We are getting so close!

Tapatalk'd
    Follow us on Twitter and be our friend on Facebook!

Moderator Achievements:
    Server

Aurora Glade
    Guild

GWOnline [GWO]
    I wouldn't call 16 days, 19 hours, 46 minutes and some seconds, close!
    "Kind of a big mouth", "People Know Me, whether they like it or not", "I'm very vocal", "I wrote many leather bound books", "My Guild Hall is the forum", "Goddess posting amongst mere mortals" (courtesy of Cardinal Cyn)

Server

Kaineng
    Guild

Dii, TRUE
    My PC has been giving me some trouble... Sometimes, it makes a clicking noise for a few minutes after it first starts up and it will lock up here and there. Once I've been using it for about five minutes, it goes away and it doesn't happen every time. This morning I turned it on and walked away and when I came back, I had a blue screen saying the software (didn't specify what) could not be started. Reboot fixed it.

I'm sure the PC would be covered, but assuming I can send it away tomorrow (which I couldn't), I don't know if it would be back in time for GW 2, so I'm not sure what to do! lol

Moderator Achievements:
    Server

Aurora Glade
    Guild

GWOnline [GWO]
    Quote Originally Posted by RDarken View Post
    My PC has been giving me some trouble... Sometimes, it makes a clicking noise for a few minutes after it first starts up and it will lock up here and there. Once I've been using it for about five minutes, it goes away and it doesn't happen every time. This morning I turned it on and walked away and when I came back, I had a blue screen saying the software (didn't specify what) could not be started. Reboot fixed it.

I'm sure the PC would be covered, but assuming I can send it away tomorrow (which I couldn't), I don't know if it would be back in time for GW 2, so I'm not sure what to do! lol
    Well, you got 16 days now, if you wait a day, it'll only be 15 days. And before you know it, it'll be head start and your PC will die!

Server

Kaineng
    Guild

Dii, TRUE
    lol I know that's what I am worried about.

I E-mailed them, will see what happens. Gambling either way hah Good thing I bought that laptop :)

Achievements:
    Recommendation First Class10 PostsVeteran1,000 Posts5000 Experience Points
    Server

Stormbluff Isle
    Guild

Veritas Invictus [TRUE]

Do you own one of those Deathstar (Deskstar) hard drives?

Veritas Invictus ~ The TRUE Guild

GWOnline Site Pal Achievements:
    10 PostsVeteranBlogger10000 Experience Points6 months registered
    Server

far shiverpeak
    Guild

the legendary alterans

it sounds like it is a ram problem (no pun intended), that or you have a virus in your computer that ruins random software in the background.
    try housecall to see if there is a virus on your PC your own virus scanner cannot detect, it solves the virus problem most of the times.
    when it is your ram it's better to replace them or remove one and start it up.
    i ones had this problem my self, was wondering what the clicking sound was until i removed one of the ram sticks, found out one of the memory sticks was overheated and didn't work well anymore.

if it really isn't ether of them then i can only guess a corrupted hard disk, in that case burn everything (or store it on a different hard disk) and look for a new hard disk.
    it's alive but cannot be living, it's dead but lives a mortal life.

sorudo.9054