Social10 PostsVeteran1,000 Posts5000 Experience Points
    Server

Aurora Glade
    Guild

GWO
    Awesome story Krümelmonster =)

And your english is quite good.

Quote Originally Posted by Krümelmonster View Post
    ... it showed me how wondeful it can be to be at the right spot at the right time ;)
    It can indeed. Very nice story. Welcome to GWO!

Achievements:
    Recommendation Second Class10 PostsVeteran1,000 Posts10000 Experience Points
    Server

Stormbluff Isle
    Guild

BaR; Dii
    Krumelmonster, that's a sweet story :) Welcome to the madness!

Quintus and Riunne - many many many heartfelt congrats to you both! I remember in early days of the guild, even although it's all text in the chat, I could see that you both were into each other. It really warms my heart to see two such wonderful persons to affirm their love for each other. And of course as a soft-hearted geek, the proposal story really got to me - had to wipe away a tear or two.

Again, congrats! Do keep us updated on the engagement and maybe some pictures of the wedding day?

I believe you guys are our second BaR couple to meet via the guild and to get marry?

Achievements:
    Recommendation Second Class10 PostsVeteran1,000 Posts10000 Experience Points
    Server

Stormbluff Isle
    Guild

Blade and Rose [BaR]
    Megan and I have known each other for over a decade. We didn't meet through Guild Wars; just as a clarification. I bugged Megan until she bought Factions back in the day because I wanted to share something I was passionate about with her. While it did help cement our future relationship, it was not the initiation of it.

We'll definitely keep you guys up to date!