PC Gaming News
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Hey, like I said, I am kind of interested in how this turns out, even if I don't agree with it or jam at all, so can we keep this on topic? No need to add further reason to close the thread, eh?

Achievements:
    10 PostsVeteranBlogger1,000 Posts10000 Experience Points
    Server

Stormbluff Isle
    Guild

TRUE
    You should have read the homoerotica I had written for this post...

...but then, due to guidelines, regulations, anti-perversion laws and general decency I didn't.

But it was a belter!

This guy, who loved this other person, put his life on the line - inspite of it potentially costing al of humanity's life - and won!!

If was pretty close to the bone, but those two guys game through it together, It was close at times, but then they cuddle and it's all alright!

No cuddles though cause it's got a blatant sense of the 'not gays' which is meant to make those who have never questioned their sexuality feel better (I don't know why!)

Anywho's - that's the film....

...Or it is (Got a fly extra full stop up there!)

-Art

So as promised, here I am.

Turns out I had forgotten the small, but as it turned out, rather important detail that like half of everyone here knows that I sometimes (cough) post on this here fine board. So as it went, he already knew about my plan. We arrived to the restaurant as planned, I snuck away as planned, then when the guy actually arrived, my target told him to wait here. Then he walked over to me (oh yes, he saw me sneaking into the restaurant after him) with a face looking like how I imagine MV looks when he sees my posts. So I had to go over to the table and explain everything. Turns out that the Grindr guy was first upset but then thought it was pretty funny. We ended up going to some bars all three of us, the guy is pretty cool and I seem to have a new friend now.

Eh... Everything went better than expected, I guess... Sorry to disappoint if you wanted something juicier. After yesterday it feels weird to even think about this lol

Achievements:
    Recommendation Second Class10 PostsVeteran10000 Experience Points1,000 Posts
    Server

Jade Quarry
    Guild

Dii/BPA
    why do your coworkers know you post on gwo?

I can only imagine what that conversation would be like with mine. "Yeah, it's a forum.. uh, well that's where you go to talk to people about random topics.. well, sort of like facebook but you don't really know anyone. Yeah anyway it's about a game.. no not xbox, on computer, sort of like one of those world of warcraft games.. well yes they talk about the game too. no, not playstation, i said, on computer. of course you can play games on the computer!" etc etc
    Blinkie Ponie Armie [BPA] :: The Order of Dii [Dii]

Quote Originally Posted by shawn View Post
    why do your coworkers know you post on gwo?
    Because sometimes I laugh like an idiot when I read soemthing here and they have sometimes come over to see what it is about. Or, I guess, they sometimes just want to talk to me about something related to work and I tell them to wait because I must finish a post. Most people here know about games eh... We make them.

Achievements:
    Recommendation Second Class10 PostsVeteran10000 Experience Points1,000 Posts
    Server

Jade Quarry
    Guild

Dii/BPA
    Oh, I thought your job was boring or something. Well lucky you!
    Blinkie Ponie Armie [BPA] :: The Order of Dii [Dii]

GWOnline Site Pal Achievements:
    Social10 PostsVeteranBlogger1,000 Posts
    Server

Kaineng
    Guild

The Order of Dii [Dii]
    I have to admit, I am somewhat disappointed that it didn't kick off into an epic ****storm.

Oh hum.
    Dea Draconis Friendship is Magic Dea Felidae
    kokabel.5728

Quote Originally Posted by kokabel View Post
    I have to admit, I am somewhat disappointed that it didn't kick off into an epic ****storm.

Oh hum.
    Me too!! But yeah, you can't win 'em all. And I approve of my co-worker counter-trolling me, sort of.

On the flip side, the guy brought us to some whiskey lounge that I didn't even know existed, so every cloud have a silver lining I guess.

Achievements:
    Social10 PostsVeteran10K Posts1,000 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by raspberry jam View Post
    Turns out I had forgotten the small, but as it turned out, rather important detail that like half of everyone here knows that I sometimes (cough) post on this here fine board.
    Half of Europe knows that you post here?

And I'm glad it didn't work out.

Moderator Achievements:
    Recommendation Second Class10 PostsVeteran10K Posts1,000 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Zalis View Post
    And I'm glad it didn't work out.
    Yeah. Now I can close this uncomfortableness.
    mv