PC Gaming News

MVOP guild in GW2 questions

What are the plans for the MVOP guild in GW2?
    - Who will be the players allowed to admit new members and how do we contact them in game?
    - Will the guild's home servers continue to be Steamspur Mountains and Vabbi?

I really would love to join the guild in GW2, as I have enjoyed the guild's Tuesday vanquishes and Wednesday dungeons in GW1.

Quote Originally Posted by bobrichmond View Post
    What are the plans for the MVOP guild in GW2?
    - Who will be the players allowed to admit new members and how do we contact them in game?
    - Will the guild's home servers continue to be Steamspur Mountains and Vabbi?

I really would love to join the guild in GW2, as I have enjoyed the guild's Tuesday vanquishes and Wednesday dungeons in GW1.
    Unless things have changed with the 100 member limit, invites in GW2 will first be offered for the current active members of MVOP in GW. After BWE3 we will have a signup sheet available and will fill the rest of the roster from there.

If there are still open spots in MVOP at launch, we will provide a list of officers who will be able to invite new members. We'll probably still want requests to come to the forum or that signup list first, rather than just in-game, but that is subject to change in the first couple weeks depending on how things go.

Overflow will likely go to a secondary guild (Massively Overpopulated or somesuch :) ) since I can't see a single Alliance guild working for everyone if the individual guilds are already at max. I am really hoping there is some improvement in the guild setup that allows for alliances or at least shared chat channels, but again, we'll have to see at launch.

Home servers. I'd like to say we can stick with what we had, but Steamspur Mountains is no longer on the list for BWE3, so there is no guarantee it will be there at launch either. Vabbi is still around for now, so that one might be more solid.

Whatever happens, we'd love to have you in the guild, so be sure to get your name on the list as soon as it is available. :)

--Tanek