PC Gaming News
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    GWOnline Site Pal Achievements:
    10 PostsVeteranBlogger10000 Experience Points6 months registered
    Server

far shiverpeak
    Guild

the legendary alterans
    it's probably a fanboy who took it way to serious, that's the problem with ppl there day's, they can't separate fiction from reality.
    it's alive but cannot be living, it's dead but lives a mortal life.

sorudo.9054

I would not be surprised if this was totally unrelated to the movie that was playing at the time.

Who goes into a theater with a bulletproof vest anyway? Expecting much resistance in there? All those people armed with popcorn and soda cans.

And if you are expecting the police might open fire on your @ss, here's a great tip: Don't go on a shooting spree. They will kill you if it comes to that. I'm surprised they caught him alive.
    Last edited by Rob Van Der Sloot; 22-07-2012 at 03:36.

Moderator Achievements:
    Recommendation Second Class10 PostsVeteran10K Posts1,000 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Rob Van Der Sloot View Post
    I'm surprised they caught him alive.
    Yeah, me too. These clowns usually put a bullet in their own brains as a finale. It seems like perhaps the police responded far more quickly than he'd anticipated; they were there in like 90 seconds after the first 911 call was received, I think.

What a pointless tragedy. A movie theatre, really?
    mv

So apparently I was wrong, and as more details leak out, this guy totally imagined himself to be like the Joker.
    Really now? This guy saw the previous movie and figured "Now there's a rolemodel"? Maybe you didn't understand the movie sir!

Quote Originally Posted by Rob Van Der Sloot View Post
    So apparently I was wrong, and as more details leak out, this guy totally imagined himself to be like the Joker.
    Really now? This guy saw the previous movie and figured "Now there's a rolemodel"? Maybe you didn't understand the movie sir!
    Called it!

Anyway, apparently he had dyed his hair red. The Joker has green hair. Maybe he was color blind.