PC Gaming News
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Sign-up for MVOP in GW2

Hello, all.

With the final beta weekend behind us, it is time to get everything lined up for launch. Part of that is making sure we can find and invite everyone who wants to be in the MVOP guild in GW2, so we have started a sign-up form here:

http://goo.gl/RPGkB

If you don't have some of the information requested, don't worry, there are plenty of options. For instance, if you do not currently play GW1, you won't have a character name there, so leave it blank. If you don't have a GW2 account yet and so don't have a Display Name, just note you will provide it at launch.

If you have none of this information, or if you just don't want to post anything publicly, you can email your sign-up request to:

gw.mvop+signup[at]gmail.com

Keep in mind, though, your GW2 display name will be visible in the game and on the forums (if you post). Display name is NOT your account name. It is the public identification for your characters and your posts.

I hope everyone had a great weekend. See you in-game soon.

--Tanek

I just signed up. Even though signed up as Outs Ranger (my GW main), a few MVOPers know me better by at least 1 of my 7 OutOfMyMind alts.

Quote Originally Posted by bobrichmond View Post
    I just signed up. Even though signed up as Outs Ranger (my GW main), a few MVOPers know me better by at least 1 of my 7 OutOfMyMind alts.
    Great! And that's fine with the name. I have that there so we'll know people who end up having very different names in GW2.

Quote Originally Posted by Tanek View Post
    ...we'll know people who end up having very different names in GW2.
    Hopefully they will have character slots in the gem store, as I would like to buy 3 and have every profession at launch. That way I also could save Out Of My Mind through Out Of My Mind VIII (Viii ?)!

Thanks for the sign-up link. :)

Cool Link and signed up!

Just signed up. I haven't been around GW1 much lately but I'm looking forward to hanging out with the guild in GW2.

Quote Originally Posted by xwaix View Post
    Just signed up. I haven't been around GW1 much lately but I'm looking forward to hanging out with the guild in GW2.
    I expect a few people are in that boat. Welcome back, even if it did take 250 years. ;)

Thanks for posting the link Tanek. I added my info to the list.

It seems they have updated the guilds so with a bit of in-game coin you can have up to 500 members now. Guilds start at 50 members, but the coin to get to 100 members is fairly low. You do however have to need more member slots before they let you upgrade. From what they said on the last Guildcast the coins work out to less than 1 silver per member to get to 500 members.