Aurora Glade
    Guild

The Order of Dii
    Sleepless nights.
    Baby is nervous.
    Mum has a problem with her breast.
    Dad has to work... stupid idiot work.
    No time for GW.
    Me are sad. Me are sleeping pretending to be awake *collapse his head on the keyboard*

Moderator Achievements:
    Recommendation Second Class10000 Experience Points1,000 Posts10K PostsBlogger
    Server

Aurora Glade
    Guild

GWOnline [GWO]
    Quote Originally Posted by Beren Iluthiel View Post
    Sleepless nights.
    Baby is nervous.
    Mum has a problem with her breast.
    Dad has to work... stupid idiot work.
    No time for GW.
    Me are sad. Me are sleeping pretending to be awake *collapse his head on the keyboard*
    Work is for catching up on sleep...

I find getting those last points the most difficult ones. Be they 45=>50 or 25=>30...
    Lady Rhonwyn (sister of Danea, Katlinel, Gwendydd, and the rest)
    Guild leader of GWOnline [GWO]
    "Kind of a big mouth", "People Know Me, whether they like it or not", "I'm very vocal", "I wrote many leather bound books", "My Guild Hall is the forum", "Goddess posting amongst mere mortals" (courtesy of Cardinal Cyn)

Achievements:
    10 Posts1000 Experience Points6 months registeredSocialVeteran
    Server

Aurora Glade (AG)
    Guild

GW1: The Order of Dii [Dii]; GW2: GW Online [GWO]
    I have much of my stuff dedicated to the raffles at this point. However, I should be able to get 3 armors from the Nexus without TOO MUCH trouble; I'll see what I can do this morning.

Looking at your titles, Bears, I see you still don't have Luck, Unluck, and Luxon, which are statues you don't need full credit for (Zaishen is also not full credit, but that's the horrid z-key one, so a separate issue altogether). I do have around 160 four-leaf clovers you can have. It's not much and it's not a guarantee, but if you're at least getting close with luck, that might help a little. A lot of the rest, it's hard to tell how much you've done (e.g. cartography and vanqing).

Weapons... I have a few extra diamonds and onyx not dedicated if those will help towards another destroyer weap.

I'll have to look at my inventory when I log in later to see what else I have left that might be useful.

Moderator Achievements:
    Recommendation Second Class10000 Experience Points1,000 Posts10K PostsBlogger
    Server

Aurora Glade
    Guild

GWOnline [GWO]
    I should have 3 EotN armours left... (was too late to donate them to the raffle as I was AFK due to circumstances until it started...)
    Lady Rhonwyn (sister of Danea, Katlinel, Gwendydd, and the rest)
    Guild leader of GWOnline [GWO]
    "Kind of a big mouth", "People Know Me, whether they like it or not", "I'm very vocal", "I wrote many leather bound books", "My Guild Hall is the forum", "Goddess posting amongst mere mortals" (courtesy of Cardinal Cyn)

Achievements:
    100 Posts10 PostsVeteran5000 Experience Points6 months registered
    Guild

The Order of Dii [Dii]
    I am thinking that a lot of people that aren't currently active in in-game [Dii] will be playing as well... ME!! I can't wait actually. Had a really good experience with BWE3. 1 and 2 were meh as I was playing a Mesmer and just not liking it.

One month today... tick tock... almost here.