PC Gaming News
    Server

Jade Quarry

Post SaKage Recruiting for GW2 (US) (WvW + PvE)

Hello everybody!

Sakage is a WvW AND PvE guild! We focus on both equally so you can have the best of both worlds or just enjoy one! We are on Jade Quarry (USA), and will be running organied WvW, and Co-operative PvE content right from the headstart! We are looking to make a fun and casual guild, that is welcoming to everyone.

We may be a new guild but all 5 of our leaders are MMO veterans who are pooling our combined MMO guild experience to try and make a really great guild!

Our Requirements are Teamspeak, and that you be representing our guild at all times so you can have access to both PvE and WvW bonuses our guild can build for you.

You can sign up for our guild at: sakage.guildlaunch.com . Don't worry if you don't know your Race, Class, or Crafting, the most important part for us is your character name so we can easily add you!

PM me with any questions, and I hope to be approving your application soon!
    RiverTamm

Server

Jade Quarry
    So far we've added a new person everyday! We're 10 strong now and still growing! Apply now!

Server

Jade Quarry
    Still growing and I can't believe how fast! Join today at SaKage.guildlaunch.com!

Server

Jade Quarry
    Meet the leaders in Teamspeak on Saturday August 4th! Join today!

Server

Jade Quarry
    Come see us during the stress test in Jade Quarry!

Moderator Achievements:
    10 PostsVeteran1,000 Posts5000 Experience Points6 months registered
    Server

Jade Quarry
    This thread is officially reopened due to the changes in the rules. Thank you for your patience.
    ----------------------------satomz----------------------------
    -------------Fan Arts of all Types & Guild & Alliance Matchup & GW1-------------