PC Gaming News
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    GWOnline Site Pal Achievements:
    10 PostsVeteran1,000 Posts1000 Experience Points6 months registered
    I must play too much PvE. UW takes like two hours tops with breaks including Dhuum if you take even a reasonably setup group of happy-go-lucky drunks (bit longer with heroes for me as my attention can wander). The spawn changes after Dhuum were a bit interesting until they nerfed them, though.

I wanted to create a balanced 7 hero team to beat Foundry HM with a roughly 100% success rate. I came sooooo close. I just needed to squeeze out a few percents here and there. I was even mapping out with screenshots the exact flag placements. But I got distracted by various things like WoC, then stopped playing GW1 and never wound up finishing the project.

It only bothers me because I was so close to the perfect balanced team. I loved perfection in GW1.

Achievements:
    10 PostsVeteran1,000 Posts10000 Experience Points6 months registered
    Server

Tarnished Coast
    Guild

The Order of Dii (Commander)
    Firstly, allow me to dedicate this song to Ascalon. My most beloved country that I wasn't able to save. T_T Also I dedicate this to GW1 in general.

I am only 22/50 in HoM. I wish I could do more. At the end I spent too much time doing things that are not title related. I also wish I could have done stuffs like DoA more. I was always busy doing something else and never got around to it. But I am a Legendary Guardian and I have finished all WoC episodes in hard mode. I also done tons of RA pvping and some GvG. In fact a lot of my PvE builds came from my experiments in PvP. So I don't have that much regret game play wise. ^^

Fair well Chipsy. Its been a great many years. But it wasn't so bad since she will get resurrected as a Norn somehow in GW2. :D
    Last edited by CHIPS; 20-08-2012 at 01:22.

GWOnline.Net Member
    I reinstalled this game everytime I reimaged my PC and would come on for events and when I just wanted to see what was going on. Since I PrePurchased GW2 me and a friend got decided we should beat Nightfall and Eye's. Not sure why, but I really couldn't get in to them when they came out... got about a 1/3 done on each. Well we beat Eye's and Battle for Lions Arch last month (had a blast), but my friend got burned out so I finished Nightfall with Heroes and random players last night.

Funny thing was the group I was with lagged on out way to pick up our greens. The mission on the map shows complete, but we didn't get the title. I opened a case last night to see if I can get the title instead of playing that level again, logged on this evening and was suspended until Friday for having an unacceptable name... lol. Was hoping to spend the next few days hooping around Factions (loved that game), but oh well it's my own fault.

I'm still gonna log in every now and then, but man I hope GW2 can stick with me as long as GW has. Glad I finished all four games before this weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by mcfrumpy View Post
    Funny thing was the group I was with lagged on out way to pick up our greens. The mission on the map shows complete, but we didn't get the title. I opened a case last night to see if I can get the title instead of playing that level again, logged on this evening and was suspended until Friday for having an unacceptable name... lol. Was hoping to spend the next few days hooping around Factions (loved that game), but oh well it's my own fault.
    ANet's new plan.

1. Suspend all GW1 accounts
    2. "Oh look, seems like no one is playing GW1 anymore"
    3. Close GW1 servers.

just like the headstart, started early...my ele (who's bday is the 28th) got her gift early....stupid oola

Achievements:
    Social10 PostsVeteran10K Posts1,000 Posts
    Server

Tarnished Coast
    Quote Originally Posted by cosyfiep View Post
    just like the headstart, started early...my ele (who's bday is the 28th) got her gift early....stupid oola
    Was there a particular minipet you were hoping for?