PC Gaming News
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Achievements:
    Recommendation First Class10 PostsVeteran1,000 Posts5000 Experience Points
    Server

Stormbluff Isle
    Guild

Veritas Invictus [TRUE]
    MV, please wait until I get them copied.

Veritas Invictus ~ The TRUE Guild

Achievements:
    Recommendation Second Class10 PostsVeteran10000 Experience Points1,000 Posts
    Server

Jade Quarry
    Guild

Dii/BPA
    mmm stereotypical stoner culture setting mainstream acceptance back

hint: no one thinks you're cool because you have drug paraphernalia. just shut up, smoke, and don't try to act like bob marley. you'd be surprised the amount of 40 year old soccer moms that smoke, for the simple reason that none of them are stupid enough to wear it on their sleeve.

Although that would be hilarious, an american white milf with a Jamaican-flag colored rasta hat, dropping off the kids while reggae's blaring from the minivan. "I pick you up at 4:20, kids! One love!"
    Blinkie Ponie Armie [BPA] :: The Order of Dii [Dii]

Administrator Achievements:
    10 PostsVeteran10000 Experience Points6 months registered10K Posts
    Server

Kaineng
    Guild

Dii, TRUE
    On the train back from my cousin's the other day, there were a bunch of kids, I wasn't even sure they were 21, headed into the city talking about how much they drink. I spent most of the ride hoping they wouldn't get in to any clubs or bars or that they got tickets for underage drinking or public intoxication.

Server

Sea of Sorrow's
    Quote Originally Posted by Feannag View Post
    I was just thinking it explains a lot.
    ohhhh youuuuuu :p

Quote Originally Posted by shawn View Post
    "I pick you up at 4:20, kids! One love!"
    rofl

but yeah those are in there because i needed to show some people who wanted to buy them but i didnt really even think it was a big deal :( im not putting them there so people can be like "oh he smokes weed blah blah he must think hes cool" cuz i could care less what people think about me and my habits :) if i was trying to show off id have all my pieces on there lol im to old to care about looking cool to people especially over the internet