PC Gaming News
    Achievements:
    10 PostsVeteranBlogger1,000 Posts10000 Experience Points
    Guild

The Order Of Dii [Dii]

No Guild Wars 2 at Gamescom

Comes as no huge surprise this with the launch looming but there will be no Guild Wars 2 at Gamescom next week in Germany. In an update regarding summer events ArenaNet commented:

More...
    Last edited by Lensor; 23-08-2012 at 15:46.
    IGN Bark N Mad. Officer in The Order of Dii [Dii]

Moderator Achievements:
    Recommendation Second Class10000 Experience Points1,000 Posts10K PostsBlogger
    Server

Aurora Glade
    Guild

GWOnline [GWO]
    Somehow, I'm not surprised. Ever since I heard about the date of the head start, I wondered if they'd actually be there with a playable demo. Because it's not just the demo, in Seattle, the developers would turn around their schedule completely so they could play with the people in Koln. Which was one of the greatest things! During that first demo shown, I ended up talking to Gaile instead of playing the demo
    Lady Rhonwyn (sister of Danea, Katlinel, Gwendydd, and the rest)
    Guild leader of GWOnline [GWO]
    "Kind of a big mouth", "People Know Me, whether they like it or not", "I'm very vocal", "I wrote many leather bound books", "My Guild Hall is the forum", "Goddess posting amongst mere mortals" (courtesy of Cardinal Cyn)

Achievements:
    10 PostsVeteranCreated Album picturesCreated Blog entry1,000 Posts
    Server

Tarnished Coast
    Guild

The Order of Dii [Dii], Do Not Revive Asura [Ever], When Zergs Collide [CERN]
    And I bought airplane tickets already to fly over from the US! Joking, but that would have sucked if I did /fistshake

I was there in Seattle as well Rhonwyn!