PC Gaming News
    GWOnline.Net Member

Stormshields - UK based - relaxed 21+ guild - Real Life first!

Afternoon Peeps!

After reviewing some of the recruitment pages on these fine forums, I found myself still searching for a guild that fitted my playstyle, namely -

A mature and casual guild (21+ minimum age)

A guild which lets members prioritise real life over gaming (trust me, being a dad and husband takes up plenty of my time!)

UK based (to take into account time zones etc)

A guild that revolves around having a laugh while playing and not one of rules and regs

A mixture of both PvE & PvP & WvW (its nice to dabble)

Coming off the back of one of the more successful guilds on SWTOR, I hope to bring the same atmosphere to GW2 so as to offer people of a similar playstyle, somewhere to chat (Vent/Teamspeak), play and have a laugh.

If you feel the above would fit into your lifestyle, please feel free to fire me across an email to get an invite!

Website is still undergoing some work - http://stormshields.enjin.com/

Please feel free to pop by and have a look at us - If you are interested in joining, just hit the recruitment tab and follow the instructions!

See you in game

Corbien

Website is now live and kicking.

If you are a casual, mature gamer looking for a few more peeps to have a laugh in game with then come and take a look.........

GWOnline.Net Member
    Mumble is up since a while, site is almost done, still some work left, minor stuff nothing major.
    Still looking for some great people who want to have fun in a friendly atmospehere.
    We have also decided on a server, Gandara.

This thread is officially reopened due to the changes in the rules.

GWOnline.Net Member
    Still looking for people who want to have a great time without any demands.
    We have quite alot of people playing since saturday already. :>