PC Gaming News
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Moderator Achievements:
    Recommendation Second Class10000 Experience Points1,000 Posts10K PostsBlogger
    Server

Aurora Glade
    Guild

GWOnline [GWO]
    Quote Originally Posted by raspberry jam View Post
    Nice generator. I was highly suspicious when it led to a Polish site but it still looks legit.
    It could only profit by more avatar choices, or better yet, a custom avatar option!
    Lady Rhonwyn (sister of Danea, Katlinel, Gwendydd, and the rest)
    Guild leader of GWOnline [GWO]
    "Kind of a big mouth", "People Know Me, whether they like it or not", "I'm very vocal", "I wrote many leather bound books", "My Guild Hall is the forum", "Goddess posting amongst mere mortals" (courtesy of Cardinal Cyn)

GWOnline Content Team
    GWOnline Site Pal
    Achievements:
    Social10 PostsVeteranCreated Blog entry10K Posts
    Server

Kaineng
    Guild

The Order of Dii [Dii]
    Quote Originally Posted by Raye Lestrange View Post
    For me it's not about the signature at all, I pay because I like to support things I like. Just like I throw money at ArenaNet when I can spare it. I throw some money at this site when I can spare it. The signature is just a nice perk as a result =D
    Same here. I tend to throw money at stuff I like, I call it voting with my wallet.

I tend to resist throwing money at stuff that don't let me have fun unless I pay more. I don't have cable (I do buy seasons of shows I like), I don't pay subs (unless the game is really worth it, so far none), I don't buy into pay2win (with one exception, a game I still play often).
    == Alaris & clone ==
    Proud Officer of The Order Of Dii [Dii] - join us
    You can tell the quality of life of people by what they complain about

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Rhonwyn View Post
    It could only profit by more avatar choices, or better yet, a custom avatar option!
    Speaking of that, in addition to a banner generator, an avatar pic (square shaped I mean so I could use it as avatar here on this board) generator would be cool.
    Of course I can just cut out the leftmost part of the banner.

GWOnline Site Pal Achievements:
    10 PostsVeteranBlogger10000 Experience Points6 months registered
    Server

far shiverpeak
    Guild

the legendary alterans
    Quote Originally Posted by Viti Ligo View Post

That face is, in fact, the main reason I want to make a norn - there's no scars in human face options, sadly.
    it should tho, i have a character i always try to make but this one has a scar on the right eye, the eye is intact but you still see the scar.
    it's alive but cannot be living, it's dead but lives a mortal life.

sorudo.9054