PC Gaming News
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: /wave Dii

/wave Dii

Hello Dii!

I am so happy to see the guild is still up and running. I don't know if you guys will remember me. I am also known as Kaz. I'd like to think that I played a small role in the guild's inception but ultimately it was its members that managed to keep it going so well.

Like many before me, guild wars 2 is coming quick and I was wondering if there were any familiar faces who plan to play it. Unfortunately, I don't remember many names from the top of my head besides Zero and Blocks. In fact, I JUST responded to a PM from Xircon that was sent 4 years ago... /shame

Anyway, I just wanted to say hi and maybe we will see each other online? Heck maybe even tonight at the stress test!

Take care!

GWOnline Content Team
    GWOnline Site Pal
    Achievements:
    Social10 PostsVeteranCreated Blog entry10K Posts
    Server

Kaineng
    Guild

The Order of Dii [Dii]
    Well, I joined GW when Nightfall was released, and it was a bit longer before I joined Dii... so if you were there before that, we probably didn't meet.

Hi! I'm Alaris. Pleased to meet you!
    == Alaris & clone ==
    Proud Officer of The Order Of Dii [Dii] - join us
    You can tell the quality of life of people by what they complain about

Achievements:
    10 PostsVeteranCreated Album pictures1,000 Posts5000 Experience Points
    Server

Jade Quarry
    Guild

Blinkie Ponie Armie [BPA]
    I didn't join Dii till like... 2009 so we probably never spoke. Hi /waves frantically. I'm raye, I'm silly and argumentative =D.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus.

I don't think there is very many original members around anymore, or at least not many that have logged in in the last 2 years. I was around when the guild was formed but left for competitive pvp and then rejoined once that scene died for me. I think there are other original members that have left and rejoined as well like plottski.

Achievements:
    10 PostsVeteranBlogger1,000 Posts10000 Experience Points
    Server

Kaineng
    Guild

The Order Of Dii [Dii]
    That said, loads of us are in deed moving on into Guild Wars 2, so if you want to hook up again give us a hollar!

/waves back
    IGN Bark N Mad. Leader of The Order of Dii [Dii]

Achievements:
    10 Posts1000 Experience Points6 months registeredSocialVeteran
    Server

Aurora Glade (AG)
    Guild

GW1: The Order of Dii [Dii]; GW2: GW Online [GWO]
    Yepyep, you're probably from before my time if you're before any of theirs! Nevertheless, it's good to see people starting to trickle back to Tyria! :)

Welcome back from the digital abyss. ^.^

-- Coryn

Thanks for the warm wishes.
    I vaguely remember you HappyPants and I definitely remember plottski!

I finally had a chance to play gw2 at the stress test. Must say I had a lot of fun! I also like how you can do events without having to join a group. There were so many things to do. And thank goodness, I can finally jump!

Achievements:
    10 PostsVeteran1,000 Posts5000 Experience Points6 months registered
    Server

Kaineng
    Guild

The Order of Dii [Dii]
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Kazama Fury~ View Post
    Thanks for the warm wishes.
    I vaguely remember you HappyPants and I definitely remember plottski!

I finally had a chance to play gw2 at the stress test. Must say I had a lot of fun! I also like how you can do events without having to join a group. There were so many things to do. And thank goodness, I can finally jump!
    I'm from well after your time...joined in like 2009 or something, I forget, haha. But, I second what Lensor said. The guild is moving to GW2, so you are more than welcome to join us.

Me personally, I enjoy meeting the original members of all the guilds/clans (only been Dii and a few FPS clans) that I've been in.

Achievements:
    100 Posts10 PostsVeteran5000 Experience Points6 months registered
    Guild

The Order of Dii [Dii]
    Heya Kaz, good to see you are still around.

If you do decide to play, pop back in or make Dii a secondary or tertiary guild on your list. We are lucky to have a quality crew... that part has never changed.

Achievements:
    10 PostsVeteranCreated Album picturesCreated Blog entry1,000 Posts
    Server

Tarnished Coast
    Guild

The Order of Dii [Dii], Do Not Revive Asura [Ever], When Zergs Collide [CERN]
    /wave

Hai, I'm new.