PC Gaming News
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: /wave Dii

I just pre-ordered G2 and thought I would check in on the old gang over here. So great to see some names I recognize and many new ones too! I logged into GW1 last night - so many memories. I don't have near the time to play that I used to but I'm looking forward to GW2. Hopefully I will get a chance to group with some old friends and make some new ones.

Martian

PS. What server are you guys going to be playing on? Right now it looks like Mako (some of you probably remember him) and I will be joining Sanctum of Rall

EDIT: Oh my - I remember that Avatar. He's almost 5ft. tall now

Achievements:
    10 PostsVeteran1,000 Posts5000 Experience Points6 months registered
    Server

Kaineng
    Guild

The Order of Dii [Dii]
    Quote Originally Posted by Martian View Post
    I just pre-ordered G2 and thought I would check in on the old gang over here. So great to see some names I recognize and many new ones too! I logged into GW1 last night - so many memories. I don't have near the time to play that I used to but I'm looking forward to GW2. Hopefully I will get a chance to group with some old friends and make some new ones.

Martian

PS. What server are you guys going to be playing on? Right now it looks like Mako (some of you probably remember him) and I will be joining Sanctum of Rall

Holy moley, someone else I've never met!! Heya!

Achievements:
    100 Posts10 PostsVeteran5000 Experience Points6 months registered
    Server

Kaineng
    Guild

The Order of Dii [Dii]

Martian

Oi! Mako and Martian! Ahoy! I remember you guys!

We are joining Stormbluff Isles, but man does Sanctum of Rall have a good story behind it.

Regarding not having much time, your game awaits, sir! (Reddit link with a bunch of full-time-job having dads who are super-excited about this game).

Achievements:
    100 Posts10 PostsVeteran5000 Experience Points6 months registered
    Guild

The Order of Dii [Dii]

Martian

Hey dude! I was actually wondering if you guys would surface again! Awesome that you touched base... I def look forward to killin' badies again with you two!

Can't wait until tonight. Don't forget to let us know your tag/username once you are all set up so we can invite you into the guild!

During the headstart I jumped from server to server looking for my old guildies and ended up in stormbluff! I just joined a guild there the sapphire rose. I havent had a chance to play yet except create my characters.

Character I will be playing is Kaz Fury, a warrior.

Hope to see you around!

Oh and I remember Mako!