After people over at Guru are talking about so many things messed up right now and the official GW2 forum closed again with no place to post bugs, here is a list of what I found & copied on various discussions:
- Hurl still doesn't work, the skill will go automatically in CD when selected
- Obsidian Focus doesn't work with : arc lightning,churning earth, stone shards
- Frost Armour will sometimes get frozen, you activate it but you get no effect
- While the tool tip says the invulnerability from Fortify has been reduced to 3 seconds, the boon icon still says 6 seconds. (The former is what actually happens.)
- Boon duration on tooltips is hilariously wrong, and I think boon duration buffs via trait point doesnt work. Armor of Earth lasts 8 seconds, with 30 in arcane both the buffs still last 8 seconds even though the tooltip says it should last 10.5 seconds. However boon duration does work on healing glyph, so I have no real idea whats bugged. Boon duration from runes DOES seem to work with Armor of Earth.
- Lava Font duration is not affected by Persisting Flames, despite the tooltip showing 6 seconds, it only lasts 4 seconds.
- Burning Retreat still does not permit projectile combo finishers. Blast finishers work fine.
- no duration shown for glyph Elemetals (both lesser and elite). It's impossible to tell how long the Elemental has been alive and/or how long it has to live. There's no "active" icon or indication in any way in the gui, textual or graphical, regarding the Elementals. In conjunction with damage not showing up in the log, the Elementals are really a great big unknown right now, with respect to effectiveness/power.
- TeamSpeak seems to affect graphics (!!!) , like making RTL or Tornado invisible
- Ice Spike - only worked with Auto-attack off. Didn't do any damage or applied vulnerability when cast in a sequence with Auto-attack. Same for Dragon's Tooth
PC Gaming News
Results 1 to 10 of 14
11-08-2012, 19:56 #1
Final pre-launch stress tests in August
11-08-2012, 20:43 #2
Regarding elemental, if I recall correctly, necro minions also don't have any indicator at all. Same for Mesmer phantasms and illusions and engineer turrets. Turrets are annoying if you forgot to pick them up again, since they seem to live forever unless destroyed.
Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk
11-08-2012, 21:52 #3
"so many things"
That's it? 10 things?
I'm impressed. That won't take them long to fix up.Blinkie Ponie Armie [BPA] :: The Order of Dii [Dii]
12-08-2012, 06:54 #4
12-08-2012, 07:41 #5
PS: Stability is now a boon and inherited the icon from Retaliation. I need to fix the boon [Basics] accordingly.
12-08-2012, 14:36 #6
12-08-2012, 14:40 #7
12-08-2012, 14:55 #8
GWOnline Site Pal Achievements:
- The Order of Dii [Dii]
13-08-2012, 02:14 #9
13-08-2012, 04:55 #10
How long have these been issues? BW3 and on? I actually haven't noticed them, but then again, after our characters from BWE1 and 2 were wiped, I hadn't created an elementalist until the first stress test after BWE3.