Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Moderator Achievements:
    Recommendation Second Class10 PostsVeteranCreated Album picturesBlogger
    Server

Aurora Glade
    Guild

[GWO]
    Quote Originally Posted by bearsfwd View Post
    Ok, so they are complaining about issues that may already be fixed in their closed internal build. Now, bringing things to light is one thing, but based upon what I've heard about the guru community, as well as the few things I've seen, I can't help but imagine a huge rage fest. Of course, it may not be like that at all, but it's fun to imagine it that way, so I will, lol.

How long have these been issues? BW3 and on? I actually haven't noticed them, but then again, after our characters from BWE1 and 2 were wiped, I hadn't created an elementalist until the first stress test after BWE3.
    I could not play at yesterday's stress test to see if the issues were resolved.
    Hurl is broken for quite some time now (since 2nd BWE IIRC). Ice Spike & Dragon's Tooth are the most urgent bugs to fix, as they are major damage dealer skills for the respective weapon attunement. Most of the bugs will effect the PvP players the most as PvE in the early stages (we start out at Lvl 1 after all) is a bit more forgiving.

I'd say lets wait for the launch in two weeks.
    Gorani's Guild Wars legacy & the Kurzick Poet NPC in GW1
    * Member of [GWO] & The Zoo Crew * Everything about the Elementalist on the forums *
    Gaile Gray: "See Gorani's post, I note several ideas that might be doable and that seem very logical."

Moderator Achievements:
    Server

Aurora Glade
    Guild

[GWO]
    Added from the test forum "leaks" posted here:
    http://guildwars.incgamers.com/forum...31-07-12-08%29

Dagger:

Burning Speed Increased recharge to 18 seconds; added evasion during this skill.

Staff:

Burning Retreat added evasion during this skill

Utility:

Armor of Earth: decreased the Stability duration from 8 seconds to 6 seconds.
    Dagger:

Lightning Whip: Increased damage modifier from .5 to .6.
    Lightning Touch: No longer apples Vulnerability, applies Weakness instead; cooldown increased from 6 seconds to 10 seconds.

Dagger Offhand:

Frost Aura: Increased Chill duration from 1 second to 2 second.

Scepter:

Water Trident: Reduced from 20 seconds to 18 seconds.
    Heal:

Glyph of Elemental Harmony: Increased recharge to 25 seconds.
    Signet of Restoration: Recharge reduced to 25. Passive heal increase by 30%. Active heal reduced by 50%.
    Ether Renewal: Can be used while moving.
    Each quote bubble indicated a change made during a stress test. There was no change yesterday.

Comment:
    >> "Burning speed" & "Burning retreat" counting as an evasive move now is a good buff
    >> "Armor of Earth" is not as bad as it looks, as Stability is now a Boon, so e.g. 20 points in Arcana will increase the 6 seconds to 7.2 seconds (depends on whether the game engine counts tenth of a second or rounds up/down)
    >> "Lightning Whip"'s boost is OK as you have to get pretty close to danger to use it)
    >> "Frost Aura" 2 seconds is fair, as 1 second was just waiting a blink of the eye longer
    >> "Water "Trident" 10% recharge decrease is not much of a deal
    >> Heals are brought in line, as GoEH was just too good compared to the others and not moving whyile using Ether Renewal was just a no go
    Last edited by Gorani; 13-08-2012 at 16:49.
    * Member of [GWO] & The Zoo Crew * Everything about the Elementalist on the forums *
    Gaile Gray: "See Gorani's post, I note several ideas that might be doable and that seem very logical."

Moderator Achievements:
    Server

Aurora Glade
    Guild

[GWO]
    I am still away from home, so no stress testing for me tonight. I will try to find out if they fixed the no-damage bug while auto-casting (e.g. with Dragons Tooth & Shatterstone) after the stress test.

and BTW:
    >> Stability is not yet a Boon in our [Basics] thread, changes will be done when I am back home (need to make a new Icon as we use customized icons in a bigger size than the GW2wiki)
    >> The formula of Vulnerability has changed, which is also not incorporated in the [Basics] threads
    >> The Sigils that worked on weapon swaps now work on attunement changes, too. (with a 9 second cool down)

Moderator Achievements:
    Server

Aurora Glade
    Guild

[GWO]
    Liked this bug:
    The glyph of elementals is unintentionally refreshing the Rune of Lyssa’s last attribute of gain all boons on elite skills

By pressing the elite button when the elemental is out, you can stack up to 25 stacks of might along with 55 sec of all the boons.
    Looks like the channeling bug is still there. People at the official forum seem to have a lot of gfx issues.