PC Gaming News

Poll: What personality will your main aim for?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Moderator Achievements:
    Recommendation Second Class10000 Experience Points1,000 Posts10K PostsBlogger
    Server

Aurora Glade
    Guild

GWOnline [GWO]
    Quote Originally Posted by thulsey View Post
    As much as I'd like to say 'Noble' or even 'Honorable' for my main (hey, descended from a pretty impressive Tyrian lineage) I'm pretty sure the --hey, what's that? -- easily distracted part of me will make sure I end up with something like 'Charming' or 'Unpredictable.'

I just wish I could stay focused.

Hey, what's that over there?
    Noble has nothing to do with not being able to focus! Unless you tell that NPC: "hey, what's that over there" and when he looks away, you'll rob his store...
    Lady Rhonwyn (sister of Danea, Katlinel, Gwendydd, and the rest)
    Guild leader of GWOnline [GWO]
    "Kind of a big mouth", "People Know Me, whether they like it or not", "I'm very vocal", "I wrote many leather bound books", "My Guild Hall is the forum", "Goddess posting amongst mere mortals" (courtesy of Cardinal Cyn)

Moderator Achievements:
    Recommendation Second Class10 PostsVeteranCreated Album picturesBlogger
    Server

Aurora Glade
    Guild

[GWO]
    Knowing myself, I think anything with 50% Ferocity is unlikely to me.
    The rest, only time will tell.
    Gorani's Guild Wars legacy & the Kurzick Poet NPC in GW1
    * Member of [GWO] & The Zoo Crew * Everything about the Elementalist on the forums *
    Gaile Gray: "See Gorani's post, I note several ideas that might be doable and that seem very logical."

my main charming but the other unpredictable

Achievements:
    100 Posts10 PostsVeteran5000 Experience Points6 months registered
    Server

Kaineng
    Guild

The Order of Dii [Dii]
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Rhonwyn View Post
    Noble has nothing to do with not being able to focus! Unless you tell that NPC: "hey, what's that over there" and when he looks away, you'll rob his store...
    Going by the linked Personality article on the wiki, though - if you go for noble, you're choosing the 'dignified' option 100% of the time. 'Charming' and 'ferocious' 0% of the time.

My 'crow building a nest hey lookabrightshinysparklyobject' gameplay personality will not be able to withstand NOT KNOWING what will happen if I rob the NPC's store is all I'm saying.

So, I'll need to focus on clicking the dialogue option with a crown next to it every single time…

Moderator Achievements:
    Server

Aurora Glade
    Guild

GWOnline [GWO]
    Quote Originally Posted by thulsey View Post
    Going by the linked Personality article on the wiki, though - if you go for noble, you're choosing the 'dignified' option 100% of the time. 'Charming' and 'ferocious' 0% of the time.

My 'crow building a nest hey lookabrightshinysparklyobject' gameplay personality will not be able to withstand NOT KNOWING what will happen if I rob the NPC's store is all I'm saying.

So, I'll need to focus on clicking the dialogue option with a crown next to it every single time…
    See, that's why I'll have multiple characters to play! When I don't feel like walking the Noble path, I'll just grab another character!
    "Kind of a big mouth", "People Know Me, whether they like it or not", "I'm very vocal", "I wrote many leather bound books", "My Guild Hall is the forum", "Goddess posting amongst mere mortals" (courtesy of Cardinal Cyn)

Achievements:
    100 Posts10 PostsVeteran5000 Experience Points6 months registered
    Server

Kaineng
    Guild

The Order of Dii [Dii]
    See, that's why I'll have multiple characters to play! When I don't feel like walking the Noble path, I'll just grab another character!
    True.

Hmmm, which flavor do I want today? Chocolate, vanilla, or strawberry?

(From here on, strawberry will represent my ferocious charr, just because)

Achievements:
    10 PostsVeteranBlogger1,000 Posts6 months registered
    Server

Desolation
    My guardian will aim for Diplomatic, there is a lot of that to be found at the end of a greatsword

Achievements:
    Social10 PostsVeteran10K Posts1,000 Posts
    Server

Gandara
    Guild

Dii
    Honorable. Mostly dignified with a chance to choose others if there is no dignified available.

Moderator Achievements:
    Server

Aurora Glade
    Guild

GWOnline [GWO]
    Quote Originally Posted by satenia View Post
    My guardian will aim for Diplomatic, there is a lot of that to be found at the end of a greatsword
    So, that's diplomatic these days? Then what is Barbaric? Using a pen?

Achievements:
    10 PostsVeteranBlogger1,000 Posts6 months registered
    Server

Desolation
    So, that's diplomatic these days? Then what is Barbaric? Using a pen?
    It's the American approach. Barbaric would be doing the same, but on the other side of the world