sourceOriginally Posted by HeroYouFearJust returned from gamescom 2012, GvG is going to be implemented in GW2 along with other types of PvP.
GOOGLE TRNSALTED FROM MY POST AT GUILDWARSPT.COM - not gonna write it again in english
1. The accounts will have a system autenticator (digital and possibly physical) similar to WoW - official information will come out next week.
2. In case of account hacking the account may be restored to their prior state before the intrusion.
3. There will be live in-game support (similar to WoW) through tool that we already use to report BUGS, we will be able to contact a GM in real time.
4. The end-game is not 100% completed, there is much work to do, but ANET is not expecting the the end-game to be reachable quickly, they are now focused on the release, if all goes well they will move on to work at 100% in the endgame (DiabloIII nostalgia??).
PS - They are aware of the disaster of Diablo with the end-game and ensured that will not happen to GW2, after the release team will jump all just work in end-game.
5. Are being explored new methods of PvP, GvG is confirmed to return to GW2, but said they could not disclose much more.
6. New merchandise will be launched on 28/08/2012, including Dragon T-Shirts.
All 270 workers from NCSOFT who are working in GW2 will be online in head-start, including those in Europe and Asia, just in case.
Well as I just drive 3 hours and have slept very badly, there are things that probably do not remember, I'll post pictures later with the ppl of ANET and GW booth.
The community manager for the French territory speaks Portuguese because her grandparents are living in Algarve.
NCSOFT launched a new sound-track of GW2 during the event (the first all-the-time containing lyrics).