welcome all of you back
    Grond

Name/nickname:kciredor
    Your old GW1 main ingame character name: Miss Qwen
    Approximately when you joined and left GWO: Still in GWO for guild wars
    Either:
    Your GW2 display name: kciredor.1896
    Main Ingame Character Name (IGN):Amycate, Asura Mesmer
    Which world/server you are playing on: Maguuma, but will move to different server for PVP
    Write a few words about yourself, what you like best to do in the game, etc: PVE is the best, but will do some PVP in the future
    Last edited by Lady Rhonwyn; 11-09-2012 at 06:56. Reason: edited layout for a better reading experience

Name/nickname: Glenn

Your old GW1 main in-game character name: Glenn Irving

Approximately when you joined and left GWO: Joined halfway into Guild Wars Weekend Beta events. I left 2-3 years after.

Your GW2 display name: Alucard.7431

Main In-game Character Name (IGN): Glenn Irving

Which world/server you are playing on: Coincidentally I've been playing on the Stormbluff Isle server

Write a few words about yourself, what you like best to do in the game, etc:
    First like to say hi, to the few names I recognize in this thread i.e. Jersey, Satricus, and Babael. As for myself... I play off and on through out the week, when I have the time. I like helping others out when they need it. So far I've thoroughly enjoyed the jumping puzzles in GW2. It's one of my favorite aspects in the game. I'd like to do more dungeons and I play a bit of sPvP and WvW. I've been playing this game since release but I didn't quite wanna join a guild at the time. Though recently I started thinking about GWO and remembered how great you all were. So I thought I stopped by and say hi. Saw this thread and decided to try and join GWO again. Overall I've really enjoyed my time in GWO and would like to play with you all again.

Name/nickname: Zarfol
    Your old GW1 main ingame character name: Count Zarfol
    Approximately when you joined and left GWO: Joined a month or so after GW came out, still in GWO in GW1

Your GW2 display name: Zarfol.6543
    Main Ingame Character Name (IGN): Zarfol
    Which world/server you are playing on: Maguuma - US
    Write a few words about yourself, what you like best to do in the game, etc: I enjoyed playing with all of you guys in GW1. I was finally able to get a computer capable of playing GW2, so just started up and exploring around in game. Look forward to playing with you guys again.

*Cough* *Cough*

*Cracks some knuckles*

Ohai.

Name/Nickname: Ollannach
    Your old GW1 main ingame character: Dutch Sunshine
    Approximately when you joined and left GWO: I joined about four years ago, I think? Unless you kick inactive members nowadays... still in GWO in GW1;).

Your GW2 display name:Ollannach.7348
    Main ingame Character Name: Ollannach
    World: Aurora Glade - EU
    Write a few words about yourself, what you like best to do in game, etc: I certainly miss GWO as a knit Guild, I also really want to do the new guild stuff and want to do more dungeons. Up till now I haven't really been part of any guild since my time nowadays is limited!