PC Gaming News
Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: It's up!

GWOnline.Net Member Achievements:
    10 PostsVeteran1,000 Posts5000 Experience Points6 months registered
    btw: has anyone found the HoM item yet ? My account data says, GW and GW2 was linked sucessfully, but there is no item in my inventory and no hint where to find one .

Achievements:
    Social10 PostsVeteran1,000 Posts5000 Experience Points
    Server

2nd star to the right
    Guild

wouldn't you like to know (maybe not)
    made 5 characters, tried getting my HoM rewards, not working so far. the login servers are getting hammered I think. char problems as well. can't use guild chat.

Achievements:
    Recommendation Second Class10 PostsVeteran1,000 Posts10000 Experience Points
    Server

Stormbluff Isle
    Guild

BaR; Dii
    Bah someone grabbed a name I wanted for my Asuran.

That's minor although, what concerns me the most is that my first character doesn't have that HOM stone while my other four characters have theirs.

I'll have to research into this - I wonder if I should delete my first character and recreate but will I be able to claim the same character name?

Moderator Achievements:
    Recommendation Second Class10 PostsVeteranCreated Album picturesBlogger
    Server

Aurora Glade
    Guild

[GWO]
    No HoM Portal stone here too.
    Guild chat is either not functioning or has a 20 second delay.
    Gorani's Guild Wars legacy & the Kurzick Poet NPC in GW1
    * Member of [GWO] & The Zoo Crew * Everything about the Elementalist on the forums *
    Gaile Gray: "See Gorani's post, I note several ideas that might be doable and that seem very logical."

For people who don't get a HOM stone at character creation, Arenanet posted a workaround.

http://en.support.guildwars2.com/app...tail/a_id/9029

If you have linked your accounts and wish to access the Hall of Monuments, you can use the Portal Stone in your inventory to do so or you can obtain a Portal Stone by following these directions:

In Lion's Arch, head northwest into Hooliganís Route.
    At the Undermarket Point of Interest, find the charr karma merchant named Scornheart.
    View Scornheartís offerings and, on the second panel, select the Hall of Monuments Portal Stone. The stone is available at no cost.
    Use the Portal Stone to access the ruins of the Hall of Monuments.
    I cannot use my Hall of Monuments Portal Stone!

If you are in the Guild Wars 2 tutorial area, or on an instanced map, the Portal Stone will not function. Complete the tutorial or move out of the instanced map and the Portal Stone will then work properly in taking you to the ruins of the Hall of Monuments.
    Why canít I see my GWAMM (God Walking Amongst Mere Mortals) title in Guild Wars 2?

If you earned the GWAMM title in Guild Wars and cannot see it displayed on your Guild Wars 2 account, please take the following steps:

Make sure that you have linked your Guild Wars and Guild Wars 2 accounts. Detailed instructions can be found here.
    Log in to Guild Wars 2 with any character and the title will now be available.
    Hope this helps!

Also i'm having problems connecting too (UK here) but they are intermitent, i'm mostly getting problems with the black screen after character creation or not being able to initially connect, Arenanet is working on both though according to twitter

- Tsukasa

Grr. 1234567890

Achievements:
    Social10 PostsVeteran1,000 Posts5000 Experience Points
    Server

2nd star to the right
    Guild

wouldn't you like to know (maybe not)
    HoM notes don't help. I'm at 47 pts, my account is linked but, I get told to f'off when I try and get the rewards. None of my characters got the portal stone either. I had to run over to the karma vendor in LA to get it. I only tried it on one character though. The trade system is also totally down for me. Guild chat doesn't exist still. I'm going to bed and will try later. It's not too messed up for just opening. Just a little frustrating atm.

Quote Originally Posted by Giggles View Post
    HoM notes don't help. I'm at 47 pts, my account is linked but, I get told to f'off when I try and get the rewards. None of my characters got the portal stone either. I had to run over to the karma vendor in LA to get it. I only tried it on one character though. The trade system is also totally down for me. Guild chat doesn't exist still. I'm going to bed and will try later. It's not too messed up for just opening. Just a little frustrating atm.
    Similar situation, i've got 50/50 but no titles or achievement points showing (Not even tried to go to the HOM yet)

Going to try the GWAMM workaround and sign into GW1 again then back into GW2, see if that gives the titles, achievements and reward items.

They tweeted a fan on Twitter about how to get Khimmes to give you the items, not guaranteed to work but it's something to try.

https://twitter.com/GuildWars2/statu...49499694981120

RT @flintmech: @GuildWars2 :DDDD logging OUT of GW2 and then logging INTO my GW1 account resolved the problem with Kimmes!!! Thank you! ^RB
    Hope that helps! Not tried it myself yet but hope to do so soon

- Tsukasa

Achievements:
    10 PostsVeteranBlogger1,000 Posts5000 Experience Points
    Guild

Memento Vivere, Mystic Spiral
    Just got disconnected with "Wrong password, try again" while I've been dismantling traps..
    That's some weirdass timing.
    But knowing GW, the errors never reflect what actually error'd.
    Now HURRDURR FIREWALL again while trying to login.

HoM trouble is with the EU servers.
    Going to American, doing your thing and then back fixes it.
    But then you risk losing your spot on your original server, because it keeps erroring..

Moderator Achievements:
    Recommendation Second Class10000 Experience Points1,000 Posts10K PostsBlogger
    Server

Aurora Glade
    Guild

GWOnline [GWO]
    Quote Originally Posted by Karuro View Post
    Just got disconnected with "Wrong password, try again" while I've been dismantling traps..
    That's some weirdass timing.
    But knowing GW, the errors never reflect what actually error'd.
    Now HURRDURR FIREWALL again while trying to login.

HoM trouble is with the EU servers.
    Going to American, doing your thing and then back fixes it.
    But then you risk losing your spot on your original server, because it keeps erroring..
    Well, we Euro's can't do a thing right now...

I'm thinking about renaming the title of this thread to:

"Official: It's down!"
    Lady Rhonwyn (sister of Danea, Katlinel, Gwendydd, and the rest)
    Guild leader of GWOnline [GWO]
    "Kind of a big mouth", "People Know Me, whether they like it or not", "I'm very vocal", "I wrote many leather bound books", "My Guild Hall is the forum", "Goddess posting amongst mere mortals" (courtesy of Cardinal Cyn)