PC Gaming News

Undo for transmuting?

So, I was going to apply the heritage skins to my armor, but I have no idea what they look like. I tested on my gloves, and it has no preview -- it just does it. I don't want to do it to my bigger armor pieces in case I don't like it (since I have yet to see any screenies of light female armor).

Once it's done, is there any way to undo it? Or is there a preview that I missed?

Moderator Achievements:
    Recommendation Second Class10000 Experience Points1,000 Posts10K PostsBlogger
    Server

Aurora Glade
    Guild

GWOnline [GWO]
    Quote Originally Posted by dfscott View Post
    So, I was going to apply the heritage skins to my armor, but I have no idea what they look like. I tested on my gloves, and it has no preview -- it just does it. I don't want to do it to my bigger armor pieces in case I don't like it (since I have yet to see any screenies of light female armor).

Once it's done, is there any way to undo it? Or is there a preview that I missed?
    Simply do it... That armour you have will probably have to be replaced rather quickly anyway.
    Lady Rhonwyn (sister of Danea, Katlinel, Gwendydd, and the rest)
    Guild leader of GWOnline [GWO]
    "Kind of a big mouth", "People Know Me, whether they like it or not", "I'm very vocal", "I wrote many leather bound books", "My Guild Hall is the forum", "Goddess posting amongst mere mortals" (courtesy of Cardinal Cyn)

Achievements:
    100 Posts10 PostsVeteranBlogger5000 Experience Points
    Server

Gandara
    Guild

Salvation of Tyria [SoT]
    HALL OF MONUMENTS IS UP YET?

Sorry, I'm way too excited to get my armor skins.

Moderator Achievements:
    Server

Aurora Glade
    Guild

GWOnline [GWO]
    Quote Originally Posted by Guided Daggers View Post

Maybe... Can't check....
    "Kind of a big mouth", "People Know Me, whether they like it or not", "I'm very vocal", "I wrote many leather bound books", "My Guild Hall is the forum", "Goddess posting amongst mere mortals" (courtesy of Cardinal Cyn)

GWOnline Site Pal
    Achievements:
    10 PostsVeteranBlogger1,000 Posts6 months registered
    Server

Jade Quarry
    Guild

Blinkie Ponie Armie [BPA]
    HoM is up, yes. And it's so pretty and sad and PLEH.

Be sure to look around everywhere. :D
    :: Khorren [BPA] :: [SF] :: The sun never sets in the Quarry ::
    :: Unofficial JQ welcome wagon ::

Moderator Achievements:
    Server

Aurora Glade
    Guild

GWOnline [GWO]
    Quote Originally Posted by Fae View Post
    HoM is up, yes. And it's so pretty and sad and PLEH.

Be sure to look around everywhere. :D
    I tried to climb outside through that hole in the wall... Couldn't make it!

I linked my accounts, got 31/50 in HoM, but in GW2, my HoM achievements are blank and that ghost dude in HoM is giving me nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by Guided Daggers View Post

Not for (most) Europeans it's not, I managed to check before everything was gone. Unless they cheat. Apparently, if you're on European Servers, you need to go to an NA server, go to the HoM, then back to Euro servers.

ANet be fixing it y'all. After the login, Gem Store and 25 other higher priority incidents or so.

I don't think there is an option to undo it. :( I have never tried it though.
    why not send a ticket to the official support system? Send them an email regarding your concern. Surely, they can provide you the most accurate answer to your question. Give it a try.