PC Gaming News
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Final heart in Wayfarer Foothills?

I absolutely can't find the final heart in Wayfarer Foothills. I've looked everywhere, both in map view and character view. I looked it up on Wiki and found various things to do to obtain hearts, and I've either done all of them or the event doesn't exist. There's also a map showing hearts, and the one I need is in this hut-like thing by Frunsenfell Creek.

The picture is here (make it bigger to see it):

http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/File...thills_map.jpg

And the different text info is here:

http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/List...arer_Foothills

I'm at the place and there is no heart option at all, nor is there any other option anywhere else. But it says I have 15/16 hearts, yet I did just get an achievement award and mail from an NPC with a heart icon. So is it bugged? Any help would be appreciated!

Achievements:
    10 PostsVeteranBlogger10K Posts1,000 Posts
    Server

Stormbluff Isle
    Guild

Veritas Invictus [TRUE]
    That map is outdated or otherwise inaccurate. There is no Heart there at all. There is, however, a Heart that isn't shown on that map, a little bit North-West of the Twinspur Haven waypoint in the Icesteppes. It's just around the mountain hugging the west side of the haven. Perhaps that's the one you missed as a result?
    Last edited by The Pointless; 30-08-2012 at 01:18.

Checked it and I see one heart I already got by that location; is it by the town? I got that one already.

Maybe you could tell us which ones you have, and then we could apply the process of elimination to this issue.
    Guild Wars - Erring Ryft | Guild Wars 2 - The Artless Dodger.2314

Achievements:
    10 PostsVeteranBlogger10K Posts1,000 Posts
    Server

Stormbluff Isle
    Guild

Veritas Invictus [TRUE]
    Quote Originally Posted by Tender Wolf View Post
    Checked it and I see one heart I already got by that location; is it by the town? I got that one already.
    There's two very much close to one another within that area. One at the north gate, which asks you to help the Lionguard protect the road, and one the other side of the mountain hugging the western wall, which involves trading with Jotuns. If you've got one at the gate, then you'll need to swing around that lump of rock.

GWOnline Content Team Achievements:
    10 PostsVeteran1,000 Posts5000 Experience Points6 months registered

If the above isn't it, try this map: http://www.guildhead.com/map on the key on the top right click on all the other items and then the map will only show Hearts. Then just find and zoom in on Wayfarer and compare them. I used to do this for cartography in GW1 and what I did was put the game into window mode (F11 display options) and then try to line up the web browser map and the game map and then alt tab between them to look for differences. Though for just 15 points, that's probably overkill.

Hope that helps.

GWOnline.Net Member Achievements:
    10 PostsVeteran1,000 Posts5000 Experience Points6 months registered
    If all else fails: talking to the scouts (the telescope symbols) will always reveal hearts, even if you haven't been in that part of the area.

Yes it's the jotun one! That's what I'm missing! That's what the list said, I just haven't gotten to it yet. I know I haven't done any trading with jotun. There are two very close to that little town? I'll go check again. Thanks everyone! *crosses fingers*

FOUND IT!!! That huge interactive map is awesome! Thanks so much everyone!
    Last edited by Tender Wolf; 30-08-2012 at 04:42.

Achievements:
    10 PostsVeteranBlogger1,000 Posts6 months registered
    Server

Desolation
    Quote Originally Posted by Tender Wolf View Post
    Yes it's the jotun one! That's what I'm missing! That's what the list said, I just haven't gotten to it yet. I know I haven't done any trading with jotun. There are two very close to that little town? I'll go check again. Thanks everyone! *crosses fingers*
    Took me a while to find this one as well, as the range to activate it is quite smallish. Also having done well over 100+ grinds, eerrr, hearts, I thought this was by far the worst/repetitive.

Grats on completing though.