PC Gaming News
    Achievements:
    Recommendation Second Class10 PostsVeteran1,000 Posts10000 Experience Points
    Server

Stormbluff Isle
    Guild

Blade and Rose [BaR]

Characters in GW2

I'm an RP-PvE person, so I made my character as a decendant of my Guild Wars 1 character. By my reckoning, Vel would be the great-great-great-great-great-great-grandson of Quintus. Thus, when creating my character, I intentionally made a family resemblance.

What do you think?

Share your characters as well, RP or not!
    Last edited by Quintus Antonius; 30-08-2012 at 05:31.

Not bad.

I tried doing that with Ms Massacre but all human women in 2 look like pouty teenagers. If you want to play and adult you have to go norn! :D

Achievements:
    Server

Stormbluff Isle
    Guild

BaR; Dii

Re: Characters in GW2

Looks great!

Basically my human characters will be descendants of Sarak Layghlin.

Judoc, my human thief, is a street rat. Sarak was knighted and his descendants were initially very well respected in Kryta where they settled down after the Foefire incident. Being proud of their Ascalonian heritage they were also involved with trying to fight off the Charr retaking of Ascalon and eventually the defense of Ebonhawke.

Somewhere down the road, misfortune fell upon various members of the 'clan' and the family memories became distorted or lost over generations.

Judoc knows of his general Ascalonian heritage but likely does not know he is one of direct descendants of one of grwate Ascalonian heroes. All he knows of is daily struggles to survive in back alleys and slums of Divinity's Reach.

Achievements:
    Server

Stormbluff Isle
    Guild

Blade and Rose [BaR]
    Well, there is always room for more faithful servants in the Gens Antonii for your belabored descendants, Sarak, haha!