PC Gaming News
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
    Moderator Achievements:
    Recommendation Second Class10000 Experience Points1,000 Posts10K PostsBlogger
    Server

Aurora Glade
    Guild

GWOnline [GWO]
    Keep it on topic.
    Lady Rhonwyn (sister of Danea, Katlinel, Gwendydd, and the rest)
    Guild leader of GWOnline [GWO]
    "Kind of a big mouth", "People Know Me, whether they like it or not", "I'm very vocal", "I wrote many leather bound books", "My Guild Hall is the forum", "Goddess posting amongst mere mortals" (courtesy of Cardinal Cyn)

Well perhaps pets can get damage reduction, just like their GW1 counterparts.

Probably will get complaints though.

Seriously I don't think new animations are necessary for dodging. They could just use a speed up moving animation for dodging, like the ones players use while under disguises and special forms.

Moderator Achievements:
    Recommendation Second Class10 PostsVeteranCreated Album picturesBlogger
    Server

Aurora Glade
    Guild

[GWO]
    I have switched to the normal Raven (and the higher Vitality compared to the White Raven does make a noticeable difference) and the Murellow. The later one has the poison ability of the Drake, but instate of the long-cone breath attack, it creates a cloud of poison, which seems to hit more balled up foes. It does less damage and has less toughness, but the health pool is larger and the regeneration & defy pain skills make it very durable.
    Gorani's Guild Wars legacy & the Kurzick Poet NPC in GW1
    * Member of [GWO] & The Zoo Crew * Everything about the Elementalist on the forums *
    Gaile Gray: "See Gorani's post, I note several ideas that might be doable and that seem very logical."