PC Gaming News
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Quote Originally Posted by Alaris View Post
    Game balance? Oh no, we're just talking about lore here.
    I know. I'm just saying from an "in-game" perspective, a norn and charr could 1v1 each other, but in "reality", that wouldn't be the case...

GWOnline Content Team
    GWOnline Site Pal
    Achievements:
    Social10 PostsVeteranCreated Blog entry10K Posts
    Server

Kaineng
    Guild

The Order of Dii [Dii]
    Lore-wise, I'm not sure who'd win a fight, a charr or a norn... It seems pretty obvious though that the other 3 races would be in trouble, aside for asuras maybe if they get to bring some of their golems.
    == Alaris & clone ==
    Proud Officer of The Order Of Dii [Dii] - join us
    You can tell the quality of life of people by what they complain about

Quote Originally Posted by Alaris View Post
    Lore-wise, I'm not sure who'd win a fight, a charr or a norn... It seems pretty obvious though that the other 3 races would be in trouble, aside for asuras maybe if they get to bring some of their golems.
    See that's the problem--didn't the lore say somewhere the norn totally owned the charr? Also, didn't Ascalon City not fall for like, 25 years after the searing or something nutty like that? I think the charr are probably overestimated in terms of strength. I don't know, though. Not that this is particularly on topic, or anything.

GWOnline Content Team
    GWOnline Site Pal
    Achievements:
    Social10 PostsVeteranCreated Blog entry10K Posts
    Server

Kaineng
    Guild

The Order of Dii [Dii]
    Well, I was talking 1vs1, big-scale fights are different because then it really matters how many you are in the army, and what your combat tech is. Ascalon had big walls, charr were pretty low-tech back then.

The lore on charr vs norn 1vs1, afaik, is divided. It says conflicting things.
    == Alaris & clone ==
    Proud Officer of The Order Of Dii [Dii] - join us
    You can tell the quality of life of people by what they complain about