Last edit 05.05.2013.
If you haven't run dungeons much you should check "How to prepare for dungeons" first.
Story (Level 80)
- Difficulty: Easy.
- Duration: Long.
- Keep standing on two pressure plates to open door.
- Enemies respawn (2 Silvers (Berserker, Defiler, Ravager) and 3 Normal (Preserver, Ravager Subjugator).
Risen Lich (Champion)
- Get same attunement as the Lich.
- Horror Blast: Low-range PBAoE + High-range PBAoE. Knockback + Low damage and swaps all attunement (players and Lich) random attunement if none. "Moves right arm behind back".
- If you are out of sync, dodge this. If you are in sync don't dodge!
- Alternatively stay behind until you get synced.
- Life Siphon: PBAoE. High life-steal. Used rarely.
- Phase Blink: Projectile. Medium damage and delayed (~3 s) teleport if it hits. "Spins".
- Disrupting Blasts: Multiple projectiles (360 degrees). If you have same attunement: Protection (5 s) per hit. If you don't: Very high damage per hit. Minimum-range (stack). "Holds right arm behind and moves it forward".
- Stay away at high-range or inside Lich if out of sync. Otherwise just try tank it for Protection.
- Focus enemies. 1 Risen Grub (Silver) and ~15 Risen Grubs (Normal), ambush.
- Destroy Obelisks.
Bloated Creeper (Champion)
- Roar: Cone. Fear and Weakness (10 s). Can't be blocked or evaded. "Roars".
- Throw: Piercing projectile. High damage. Landing effect: Small AoE-field (lasts 30 s). Passing causes Poison (5 s) and Weakness (10 s), can't be blocked or evaded. Basic attack. "Moves right arm behind back".
- May stack lots of these at same location. May cause very long duration.
- Massive Smash: Melee. High damage and 5 Vulnerability (5 s). Re-targets after cast. "Glows".
- Summoning Stomp: Aura (~5 ticks in 5 s) + Summons multiple inert Risen Grubs (Normal). High damage per tick. "Jumps".
- Stay away from melee some seconds after it has jumped.
- Kill only nearby Grubs (they just idle).
- Eats Grubs: Gains buff (2 min). Increases Power and Armor.
- Stay at range. Orrian Eyes (Structure) have limited range and their Blind makes you useless.
- Ticking AoEs: Low damage per tick.
- Just don't start camping inside one.
Risen Knight (Champion)
- Multiple sources on long-duration conditions. Focusing on condition removal is advised.
- Slash: Projectile. High damage, Poison (5 s), Bleeding (5 s) and 10 Vulnerability (20 s). Basic attack. "Raises sword".
- Aerial Assault (1): High-range PBAoE. Medium damage, Poison (10 s) and Crippled (10 s). "Rises to sky fast".
- Frost Fields (2): 4-7 projectiles. Landing effect: small AoE-field (lasts 25 s). Passing causes Crippled (3 s) and Chilled (3 s), can't be blocked or evaded.
- Not used if Frost Fields are still on ground.
- Debris: 2-3 delayed (~1.5 s) AoEs. High damage, Launch (~2 s) and Risen Plague Carrier (Normal). "Rises slowly to sky".
- Dodge or get out or area.
- Kill Carriers before they explode or get out of range.
- Run inside to take cover if needed (applies to all Airship parts).
- 4 Giants at right side of the ship throw projectiles which summon Risen Eagles/Brutes/Thralls/Plague Carries (Normal).
- Use Cannons Reflection Shield to reflect attacks back. Kill enemies while waiting for cooldown.
- Enemies keep respawning?. So just focus Towers while kiting.
- Gorilla Tower: Sneak up from behind to avoid Orrian Eyes.
Mouth of Zhaitan (Legendary)
- Orb of Flame: Interrupting Vortex causes 25 Vulnerability (15 s) and ~5 second Stun.
- Burst: Projectile with small AoE. High damage and Burning (5 s). "Moves right arm behind back".
- Block or evade.
- Vortex: High-range PBAoE. Pull and copy one Boon. "Stomps ground and pulls air in".
- Throw Orb of Flame to interrupt.
- Devastating Blow: Melee. Extreme damage. "Jumps".
- Block or evade.
- Keep killing enemies.
Airship: Ogravros the Moondeath
- Appears on right-side after diving under the ship. Go shoot it with Cannons.
- Don't bother with Reflection Shield. Its attacks can't be reflected.
- Simplest tactic is to have 3 guys permanently on right-side Cannons while two guys clear up enemies.
Airship: Fafnarin the Heartslayer & Horrogos the Soulbreaker
- Dragons appear on both sides. Try to focus one side first (finish off one dragon).
- You can try decided some roles but improvise if needed (try to have as many people on Cannons as possible).
Big airship: Charging cannon
- Avoid delayed AoEs (black).
- Kill stuff, revive NPCs (especially Zoijja).
Big airship: Cleanup
- Kill everything
Big airship: Zhaitan
- Use Cannons to attack Zhaitan (two Cannons on left-side need to be rotate, with others just shoot forward).
- Kill Tentacles if they bother you.