PC Gaming News
    GWOnline Content Team
    Elemental Attunement
    Achievements:
    100 Posts10 PostsVeteran1000 Experience Points6 months registered

Post December Creative Writing Contest thread

As part of Novembers GWO's organised events; this is the official entry thread for the Creative Writing contest.
    Post your entires below along with the required information.
    Entries close at Midnight on 31st January (UTC)

Rules from main post:
    Creative Writing Contest
    Toymaker Tixx is on his way for Wintersday so you get your parchment and quill ready! Write a letter to Toymaker Tixx detailing what toy your character wants for Wintersday. The top three entries will be awarded a share of tonics and large loot bags. See the mock entry below for inspiration:
    Dear Toymaker Tixx,

Although I may be a master of the elemental and arcane arts, I unfortunately must recruit the aid of others every now and then to help me in my efforts. I have dealt with so many bookah’s that it has gotten to the point where I want to squish their silly bookah heads on sight. Would it be too much to ask that I receive a hyper-rubberized stress reallocation bookah impersonator to prevent myself from being locked up.

By the Eternal Alchemy,

Redean
    Rules
    • Only one entry may be submitted per person
    • Entries must be entirely your own work

Entry
    • Post your letter to this thread along with the following details
      • Account Name
      • Name of Character in screenshot
      • Home Server
      • Guild (optional)
    Check out more information on GWOnline's December Events here.
    Last edited by Redean; 28-12-2012 at 08:19.

Moderator Achievements:
    Recommendation Second Class10 PostsVeteranCreated Album picturesBlogger
    Server

Aurora Glade
    Guild

[GWO]
    To Mr. Tixx, Toymaker

Through the shared experiences of the Dream, I have discovered a general interest arising concerning the festivity called "Wintersday" and I want to utilize your expertise in the field of toy making. There are some young acquaintances of mine living just north of LA that seem to get into trouble a lot, hunting for treasure. Would it possible for you to build a danger meter that is small enough to be carried by children (so they can avoid meeting wolves & borrowing worms that dwell in that area) that also looks cool (so they will not leave it at home)? I am sure you will be able to modify one of those educational golems you use for your own progeny for that task (they seem to be very sturdy and unlikely to explode - safety first for children).

Sincerly

Tilia Gorani

• Gorani
    • Aurora Glade Server
    Gorani's Guild Wars legacy & the Kurzick Poet NPC in GW1
    * Member of [GWO] & The Zoo Crew * Everything about the Elementalist on the forums *
    Gaile Gray: "See Gorani's post, I note several ideas that might be doable and that seem very logical."

Achievements:
    10 PostsVeteranCreated Album picturesCreated Blog entry1,000 Posts
    Server

Tarnished Coast
    Guild

The Order of Dii [Dii], Do Not Revive Asura [Ever], When Zergs Collide [CERN]
    Tixx you dirty little pixie,

I have no idea how you found me last year, but this year I am ready for your shenanigans. Keep your automated oddities and Asura well-wishing to yourself. Solitude; this is all I ask for. I am afraid such a request will find itself on the wayside of your ego and attention seeking -- that I will still get a mailbox full of candy cane spam...

With disgust,
    Bookah CMEPTb

CMEPTb.8091
    C M E P Tb
    Anvil Rock
    Last edited by Смерть; 05-12-2012 at 07:16.