PC Gaming News
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Fractals of the Mists

Damage-values based on low level encounters.
    Last edit 02.04.2013.

Note: Agony starts affecting on Tier 2 (Level 10-19), getting stronger each Tier.

Aquatic Ruins
    Spoiler

Cliffside
    Spoiler

Snowblind
    Spoiler

Solid Ocean
    Spoiler

Swampland
    Spoiler

Uncategorized
    Spoiler

Underground Facility
    Spoiler

Urban Battleground
    Spoiler

Volcanic
    Spoiler
    Last edited by Wethospu; 04-04-2013 at 15:31.

Moderator Achievements:
    Recommendation Second Class10000 Experience Points1,000 Posts10K PostsBlogger
    Server

Aurora Glade
    Guild

GWOnline [GWO]
    Turning left after the first gate (on the Charr one)? We had to turn right...
    Lady Rhonwyn (sister of Danea, Katlinel, Gwendydd, and the rest)
    Guild leader of GWOnline [GWO]
    "Kind of a big mouth", "People Know Me, whether they like it or not", "I'm very vocal", "I wrote many leather bound books", "My Guild Hall is the forum", "Goddess posting amongst mere mortals" (courtesy of Cardinal Cyn)

SWAMP

3 items need to be run at the same time to open the gate within a limited amount of time. If you didn't bring speed boosts, you can not trigger a single trap on the way or you'll fail. Condition removal is also mandatory should you trigger one.
    Various traps are spread across the swamp and are hard to see. These are Bear Traps, Tripwires, Spike Traps. Depending on where the 3 items are located, the swamp layout and trap location will change as well. Additionally, various enemies will be around to annoy you as well. You can not use any support skills that would make you drop the item as well, like Mist Form.

Once the door is open, you'll go to either a right or a left path to the final boss.

Right Path Boss: fairly standard boss fight. Boss summons various animals and teleports around to deal huge damage. Simply keep dodging and hitting him.

Left Path Boss: ???

Additional achievement: do not trigger a single trap

Administrator Achievements:
    10 PostsVeteran10000 Experience Points6 months registered10K Posts
    Server

Kaineng
    Guild

Dii, TRUE
    For Jade Maw, holding a reflecting crystal while you're rezzing teammates = win

EDIT: Oh, bow back to the Giant when you free him for an achievement.

Moderator Achievements:
    10 PostsVeteran1,000 Posts5000 Experience Points6 months registered
    Server

Jade Quarry
    Rezzing in Fractals works similarly to that of personal stories. You cannot warp to waypoint to get rezzed, but in case of party wipe, you get to restart at the last checkpoint.
    ----------------------------satomz----------------------------
    -------------Fan Arts of all Types & Guild & Alliance Matchup & GW1-------------

Get DC'd also means you're screwed.

Moderator Achievements:
    Recommendation Second Class10000 Experience Points1,000 Posts10K PostsBlogger
    Server

Aurora Glade
    Guild

GWOnline [GWO]
    Quote Originally Posted by satomz View Post
    Rezzing in Fractals works similarly to that of personal stories. You cannot warp to waypoint to get rezzed, but in case of party wipe, you get to restart at the last checkpoint.
    Yes, and I must say, I rather like that. You must really work together and keep an eye on your party

I really, really, really like how these dungeons are set up. (though, I didn't like the dredge one, at least that end boss...)
    Lady Rhonwyn (sister of Danea, Katlinel, Gwendydd, and the rest)
    Guild leader of GWOnline [GWO]
    "Kind of a big mouth", "People Know Me, whether they like it or not", "I'm very vocal", "I wrote many leather bound books", "My Guild Hall is the forum", "Goddess posting amongst mere mortals" (courtesy of Cardinal Cyn)

Moderator Achievements:
    Recommendation Second Class10 PostsVeteranCreated Album picturesBlogger
    Server

Aurora Glade
    Guild

[GWO]
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Rhonwyn View Post
    Yes, and I must say, I rather like that. You must really work together and keep an eye on your party

I really, really, really like how these dungeons are set up. (though, I didn't like the dredge one, at least that end boss...)
    You left the poor dolphin behind. (which had no chance at all to pass all the Krait to catch up = no reward chest)
    I liked the Floating Island/Asura Lab one (with the exception that you can not jump over the bars, although this appeared to me as the logic first attempt). The dredge Legendary mining suit regenerates way too fast. It was only our 3rd fractal, so I don't want to see him in higher stages. Killing him is difficult enough during the "superheated" phase. This has to be toned down a bit.
    Gorani's Guild Wars legacy & the Kurzick Poet NPC in GW1
    * Member of [GWO] & The Zoo Crew * Everything about the Elementalist on the forums *
    Gaile Gray: "See Gorani's post, I note several ideas that might be doable and that seem very logical."

GWOnline Content Team Achievements:
    10 PostsVeteran1,000 Posts10000 Experience Points6 months registered
    Server

Kaineng
    Guild

GuildWars Online [GWO] ||| The Order of Dii [Dii] |||
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Jack View Post
    Get DC'd also means you're screwed.
    The good news is that Anet confirmed it was a bug. So hopefully soon a re-connecting mechanic will be in place.