PC Gaming News
Results 31 to 40 of 42
Thread: Overall Lost Shores thread
20-11-2012, 03:24 #31
20-11-2012, 07:25 #32
But once the first part was over, I too relaxed and started to enjoy the quest.Lady Rhonwyn (sister of Danea, Katlinel, Gwendydd, and the rest)
Guild leader of GWOnline [GWO]
"Kind of a big mouth", "People Know Me, whether they like it or not", "I'm very vocal", "I wrote many leather bound books", "My Guild Hall is the forum", "Goddess posting amongst mere mortals" (courtesy of Cardinal Cyn)
20-11-2012, 14:11 #33
Lol they placed a champion karka where that rich orichalcum vein is.
20-11-2012, 17:03 #34
21-11-2012, 04:31 #35
- Tarnished Coast
- The Order of Dii [Dii], Do Not Revive Asura [Ever], When Zergs Collide [CERN]
21-11-2012, 08:48 #36
What's the dragon skeleton in the channel south-west of the island?
21-11-2012, 20:31 #37
I just did their survey on Lost Shore. Here are my comments:
1) Graphic loading issue. I was fighting invisible enemies for well over 5 minutes. The graphic loading priority should be enemies>myself>allies>weapon effects.
2) Game crushing twice. First time I got back into another overflow server where the event was still running. Second time the event was over by the time I get back. Got zero reward.
3) Server lag. More than 7 seconds after I cast a spell, it finally casts. Not even auto attack (skill 1) was working.
4) Too crammed. These events should be spread out across multiple locations to reduce the above issues.
5) I don't mind the idea of one time events itself. But there needs to be an "instant replay" feature that allows players who missed the one time events to do it afterwards.
21-11-2012, 21:13 #38
I missed the whole lot because I had to be in meetings all weekend
22-11-2012, 09:49 #39
Apparently the place is a tourist attraction. There are tons of Norn in their swim suits and it looks like beach concessions are going up. Leave it to the Norn to make a battleground a vacation spot.
22-11-2012, 11:51 #40