PC Gaming News
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 42
  1. #31
    Quote Originally Posted by Fluffball View Post
    The end chest also dropped bizarrely good equipment. For example I got an earring with +25 to all stats, +3 CD, +3 MF and an unused upgrade slot. I also got the previously mentioned 20 slot box and several exotics.

    It's hard to tell how much I was bribed, but I personally really enjoyed the finale. It was long, but once I realized it was going to be hella long I just relaxed and enjoyed it. The river of karka hatchlings on the spiral was one of the coolest things I've seen in GW2.
    I found them horrifying, but way cool. However, if you got left behind, it was <impossible> to be saved.

    Those skins... are not super attractive to me.

  2. #32
    Moderator Achievements:
    Recommendation Second Class10000 Experience Points1,000 Posts10K PostsBlogger
    Lady Rhonwyn's Avatar
    Server

    Aurora Glade
    Guild

    GWOnline [GWO]
    Posts

    15,578
    Quote Originally Posted by Fluffball View Post
    The end chest also dropped bizarrely good equipment. For example I got an earring with +25 to all stats, +3 CD, +3 MF and an unused upgrade slot. I also got the previously mentioned 20 slot box and several exotics.

    It's hard to tell how much I was bribed, but I personally really enjoyed the finale. It was long, but once I realized it was going to be hella long I just relaxed and enjoyed it. The river of karka hatchlings on the spiral was one of the coolest things I've seen in GW2.
    Oh, it was a river? I only saw them once they were dead...

    Quote Originally Posted by Tsukasa Kusanagi View Post
    I found them horrifying, but way cool. However, if you got left behind, it was <impossible> to be saved.

    Those skins... are not super attractive to me.
    And nobody got left behind. People would turn around and revive those that had fallen and more often than not you'd get the message: too many ressurectors.

    But once the first part was over, I too relaxed and started to enjoy the quest.
    Lady Rhonwyn (sister of Danea, Katlinel, Gwendydd, and the rest)
    Guild leader of GWOnline [GWO]
    "Kind of a big mouth", "People Know Me, whether they like it or not", "I'm very vocal", "I wrote many leather bound books", "My Guild Hall is the forum", "Goddess posting amongst mere mortals" (courtesy of Cardinal Cyn)

  3. #33
    Achievements:
    10 PostsVeteran1,000 Posts5000 Experience Points6 months registered
    Tru Reptile's Avatar
    Server

    A dead one (SF)
    Posts

    1,696
    Lol they placed a champion karka where that rich orichalcum vein is.

  4. #34
    I got more exp ressing than playing

  5. #35
    Achievements:
    10 PostsVeteranCreated Album picturesCreated Blog entry1,000 Posts
    Смерть's Avatar
    Server

    Tarnished Coast
    Guild

    The Order of Dii [Dii], Do Not Revive Asura [Ever], When Zergs Collide [CERN]
    Posts

    7,291
    Quote Originally Posted by trueguru View Post
    I got more exp ressing than playing
    Lol, there certainly were many who needed it.

  6. #36
    What's the dragon skeleton in the channel south-west of the island?

  7. #37
    Achievements:
    10 PostsVeteran1,000 Posts10000 Experience Points6 months registered
    CHIPS's Avatar
    Server

    Tarnished Coast
    Guild

    The Order of Dii (Commander)
    Posts

    2,389
    I just did their survey on Lost Shore. Here are my comments:

    1) Graphic loading issue. I was fighting invisible enemies for well over 5 minutes. The graphic loading priority should be enemies>myself>allies>weapon effects.
    2) Game crushing twice. First time I got back into another overflow server where the event was still running. Second time the event was over by the time I get back. Got zero reward.
    3) Server lag. More than 7 seconds after I cast a spell, it finally casts. Not even auto attack (skill 1) was working.
    4) Too crammed. These events should be spread out across multiple locations to reduce the above issues.
    5) I don't mind the idea of one time events itself. But there needs to be an "instant replay" feature that allows players who missed the one time events to do it afterwards.

  8. #38
    I missed the whole lot because I had to be in meetings all weekend

  9. #39
    Apparently the place is a tourist attraction. There are tons of Norn in their swim suits and it looks like beach concessions are going up. Leave it to the Norn to make a battleground a vacation spot.

  10. #40
    Achievements:
    Social100 Posts10 PostsVeteran5000 Experience Points
    ghosia's Avatar
    Server

    Aurora Glade
    Posts

    605
    Quote Originally Posted by Fluffball View Post
    Apparently the place is a tourist attraction. There are tons of Norn in their swim suits and it looks like beach concessions are going up. Leave it to the Norn to make a battleground a vacation spot.
    They bought tickets before the karka invasion. There's even one tourist complaining somewhere about the place not being a real vacation spot, with all the monsters around and shabby tents, and the Consortium guy answering with "No refund" line.
    I like it :).

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •