We've just released a new, faster and more mobile-friendly site
- Same content as the .com sister site
- Auto feeds the new groups, no need to refresh
- Supports all smartphones, tablets and desktops. No need to download
- Supports bookmarking, backbuttons, etc
- Better categories
- No ads
- Weekly updates, just click 'Contact' at the bottom if you have suggestions
Remember, .net is a better bet
PC Gaming News
Results 1 to 10 of 14
12-03-2013, 21:48 #1
GW2lfg.net - Even better for finding groups
12-03-2013, 22:52 #2
- Tarnished Coast
- The Order of Dii [Dii], Do Not Revive Asura [Ever], When Zergs Collide [CERN]
This from GW2LFG.com?
: Nvm, just read "sister site".
Last edited by Смерть; 12-03-2013 at 22:59.
12-03-2013, 23:58 #3
13-03-2013, 03:07 #4
13-03-2013, 04:07 #5
13-03-2013, 04:08 #6
I'll be the judge of that.
13-03-2013, 09:20 #7
If he would be, he'd probably judged himself already. Each and every day.
13-03-2013, 13:04 #8
GWOnline Site Pal Achievements:
- The Order of Dii [Dii]
13-03-2013, 13:14 #9
I suspected as much.
Anyway, why would you need a mobile app for lfg? Do people play GW2 on their phones?
13-03-2013, 22:16 #10
I don't understand why everyone doesn't play in full screen window mode. Even if you don't have two monitors, why not be able to bring up a browser or other program while still being able to see some of your game screen? Unless there's some kind of performance hit I'm unaware of.
Other reasons would be not being tied to your computer while at home while waiting for a group to form up.