PC Gaming News
    Achievements:
    10 PostsVeteran5000 Experience Points6 months registered
    Server

Stormbluffs Isle
    Guild

GWO

trait suggestions?

so my war's finally far enough along to start pulling in trait points, but im not sure how i want to allocate them. figure i might as well go with the default pvp trait setup , since that worked well enough for my ranger.

perhaps someone had some suggestions for trait/weapon choice?
    think i'll be using sword&shield + longbow, and i sort of want to stick in Strength I for reducing fall damage (cause i jump off stuff alot)

Administrator Achievements:
    10 PostsVeteran10000 Experience Points6 months registered10K Posts
    Server

Kaineng
    Guild

Dii, TRUE
    I highly, highly recommend 20 points in Discipline. For starters, 15 points gets you a faster weapon swap. If you grab Sweet Revenge, it gives you a 100% chance to rally if you kill something while in Vengeance (though summoned mobs and some other exceptions don't work).
    Follow us on Twitter and be our friend on Facebook!

I went with 20/20/0/0/30. I'm thinking of shifting some around to try to get a bit of toughness though.

It's totally up to how you like to play. There is a massive, massive difference between a glass cannon warrior and a tank-y warrior. Also weapon choice could guide you. I personally went glass cannon; the damage is just too sexah.

I prefer a shout warrior; 20/0/20/30/0 gets the job done for me. Toss in some soldier's runes and you're a heal-O-matic. I currently run the build in knight's gear, good heals and damage. Cleric's also works, and I'm picking up some condition damage in Orr. What makes it great is that you can stack toughness, without writing about vitality.

That said, it really is personal preference.

Sent from my GT-P7510 using Tapatalk 2

Administrator Achievements:
    10 PostsVeteran10000 Experience Points6 months registered10K Posts
    Server

Kaineng
    Guild

Dii, TRUE
    I wanted a shout warrior, but the shouts we get are so boring. So I'm using a banner build for my second warrior.
    Follow us on Twitter and be our friend on Facebook!

I love mine, personally. Three builds, and all i change is my gear. Though, i admit, the shouts themselves are meh

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2