Moderator Achievements:
    Recommendation Second Class10 PostsVeteranCreated Album picturesBlogger
    Server

Aurora Glade
    Guild

[GWO]

Get in order! Which one did you chose?

This poll is pretty simple:

Which of the Tyrian orders did you chose (perhaps first)?

Please leave also your favourite one (like best missions, best cutscene, best HQ etc.) or why you will not chose a certain order.

PS: I chose the Priory first with my Sylvari/Elementalist; then the Asura/Ranger chose Whispers and the Norn/Thief chose Vigil.

During the process of chosing, I thought the Priory missions were the most appealing to take, closely followed by the Whispers, as you could do fun stuff (like using mini golems, drinkinf with pirates etc.)

The mentor I like (not done with some of of the missions) best so far is Tybalt from the Whispers, but Sieran was good too. Forgal is not really bad, just the other two are better.
    Last edited by Gorani; 19-12-2012 at 22:15.
    Gorani's Guild Wars legacy & the Kurzick Poet NPC in GW1
    * Member of [GWO] & The Zoo Crew * Everything about the Elementalist on the forums *
    Gaile Gray: "See Gorani's post, I note several ideas that might be doable and that seem very logical."

GWOnline Site Pal
    Achievements:
    10 PostsVeteranBlogger1,000 Posts6 months registered
    Server

Jade Quarry
    Guild

Blinkie Ponie Armie [BPA]
    Ele: Priory
    Ranger: Whispers
    Mesmer: Whispers
    Guardian: Vigil

The rest aren't at the orders stages yet. Vigil was a bit blaaah. Mentor was okayish, but nothing special. Whispers is fun purely because of the changes to the world from NPCs. Priory was okay, and looking forward to re-visiting that one on my Necro, but it will be a long, long time before she becomes the one I play next.

Leveling up my thief now, not sure what order she'll take.
    :: Khorren [BPA] :: [SF] :: The sun never sets in the Quarry ::
    :: Unofficial JQ welcome wagon ::

GWOnline Site Pal Achievements:
    10 PostsVeteranBlogger10000 Experience Points6 months registered
    Server

far shiverpeak
    Guild

the legendary alterans
    priory is first, dunno what i take next yet tho.
    it's alive but cannot be living, it's dead but lives a mortal life.

sorudo.9054

GWOnline Content Team
    GWOnline Site Pal
    Achievements:
    Social10 PostsVeteranCreated Blog entry10K Posts
    Server

Kaineng
    Guild

The Order of Dii [Dii]
    Guardian: priory
    Engineer: whispers
    Mesmer: vigil

So far I liked all 3. Whispers is definitely the funniest one. Vigil has some cool war scenarios, one I just did was defending a spot from attackers who attacked from 3 directions (sadly not at the same time) and I had to set up my troops. Priory had some cool finding artifacts stuff.

Definitely, I'd say try all 3 if you can.
    == Alaris & clone ==
    Proud Officer of The Order Of Dii [Dii] - join us
    You can tell the quality of life of people by what they complain about

Achievements:
    Social10 PostsVeteran10K Posts1,000 Posts
    Server

Tarnished Coast
    My warrior chose Vigil, necromancer chose Order of Whispers, and my elementalist chose the Priory. In that order. My engineer chose Priory, but I think the rest are still undecided.

I did the quests through Claw Island on my warrior and necromancer, but I refuse to continue on my elementalist for spoilery reasons I won't spoil unless it's behind a tag. Like this:
    Spoiler

Up until Claw Island, the Order of Whispers was definitely my favorite. I enjoyed the mentor for the Priory (once into the level 30+ stuff with Sieran, the 20-30 stuff was the Sylvari with moss for brains), but the quests weren't particularly interesting or amusing.

Achievements:
    10 PostsVeteranBlogger1,000 Posts6 months registered
    Server

Desolation
    Vigil first on the Guardian, then Whispers on the Warrior.

Haven't been back to the personal stories ever since...

Moderator Achievements:
    Recommendation Second Class10000 Experience Points1,000 Posts10K PostsBlogger
    Server

Aurora Glade
    Guild

GWOnline [GWO]
    Whispers. The rest isn't far enough in their PS yet (like: haven't started...)
    Lady Rhonwyn (sister of Danea, Katlinel, Gwendydd, and the rest)
    Guild leader of GWOnline [GWO]
    "Kind of a big mouth", "People Know Me, whether they like it or not", "I'm very vocal", "I wrote many leather bound books", "My Guild Hall is the forum", "Goddess posting amongst mere mortals" (courtesy of Cardinal Cyn)

Achievements:
    10 PostsVeteranBlogger10K Posts1,000 Posts
    Server

Stormbluff Isle
    Guild

Veritas Invictus [TRUE]
    Whispers on my Warrior. Somehow I thought this would have made for an interesting dissonance: A hulking brute operating behind the scenes.
    Guess I was wrong.

Achievements:
    Social10 PostsVeteran1,000 Posts5000 Experience Points
    Server

Aurora Glade
    Guild

GWO
    I have 3 level 80 characters. They picked an order each :)

I also have 3 characters in their late 20ies and early 30ies. Again, I picked a different order for each.

...Then I have 6 character slots that aren't past the starter zones yet.

Quote Originally Posted by The Pointless View Post
    Whispers on my Warrior. Somehow I thought this would have made for an interesting dissonance: A hulking brute operating behind the scenes.
    Guess I was wrong.
    Me too!

That is, I picked the whispers for my warrior because I thought I'd be a great secret agent by not looking like a secret agent.

My warrior isn't exactly a hulking brute though, she's the shortest possible asura body type :D

Quote Originally Posted by nkuvu View Post
    Up until Claw Island, the Order of Whispers was definitely my favorite. I enjoyed the mentor for the Priory (once into the level 30+ stuff with Sieran, the 20-30 stuff was the Sylvari with moss for brains), but the quests weren't particularly interesting or amusing.
    I really enjoy Sieran and Tybalt as characters. Forgal didn't impress me much. Probably because I was doing the Vigil stuff with my elementalist and he keeps making idiotic tactical decisions.
    Last edited by shadowhand; 20-12-2012 at 11:56.

GWOnline Site Pal Achievements:
    Social10 PostsVeteranBlogger1,000 Posts
    Server

Kaineng
    Guild

The Order of Dii [Dii]
    My Ele went with Whispers, my Guardian has gone with Vigil and my next character to reach the relevant level (looking like it might my Necro) will go Priory. Simples!

Tybalt has without a doubt been my favourite NPC so far. Who ever voiced him needs an award.
    Dea Draconis Friendship is Magic Dea Felidae
    kokabel.5728