Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Achievements:
    10 PostsVeteran1,000 Posts5000 Experience Points6 months registered
    Server

Piken Square
    Guild

WHGT
    Quote Originally Posted by Xycury View Post
    My only guess is because the bears run a distance away, they didn't want them to have the Red enemy AI till attacked because they would run into players further away from the DE.
    But they never attack us - they only attack the (yellow) structures (bee hive), making it even harder to target them.

What they should have done was made them Invun like they do with other enemies till they get there.
    Not sure I understand you - what would that achieve? Do you mean invulnerable until close enough, then red?

Quote Originally Posted by Cyberman View Post
    But they never attack us - they only attack the (yellow) structures (bee hive), making it even harder to target them.
    I think because they are yellow, many will ignore it. or run where they are going to get the event. If they were red, they would accidently attack them because of how you can select closest enemy.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyberman View Post
    Not sure I understand you - what would that achieve? Do you mean invulnerable until close enough, then red?
    They would start out red not yellow, but have the blue life icon for Invulnerable till they are within range. This would solve the issue outright... but making them be red!