PC Gaming News
    Moderator Achievements:
    Recommendation Second Class10 PostsVeteranCreated Album picturesBlogger
    Server

Aurora Glade
    Guild

[GWO]

The not so serious Elementalist skill list

During the GW1 heydays, we had a thread were we made up new skills, by re-using skill icons (remember the Star Trek look alike Ritualist icons?) or making fun of other skills.

I want to revitalize that tradition with a list of Elementalist skills that are massively over powered, funny or use skill icons from other professions in an Elementalist kind of way.

Gorani

PS: Skill icons can be found on the official GW2wiki.

Metal Attunement

When switching into "Metal Attunement", every piece of scrap metal you have to pick up for a Heart Quest counts twice as much towards completing the task. If you are Iron Legion, each piece of scrap metal also gains you one copper coin.
    During the duration of Metal Attunement, the ambient music changes to a random Manowar song.

Lava Breach

Type: Arcane 1 sec 60 sec
    Description: Tear up the soil and shake the earth to burn you enemies and cripple their movement.
    360 6 sec Burning 4 sec 4 Cripple Combo Field: Fire
    Gorani's Guild Wars legacy & the Kurzick Poet NPC in GW1
    * Member of [GWO] & The Zoo Crew * Everything about the Elementalist on the forums *
    Gaile Gray: "See Gorani's post, I note several ideas that might be doable and that seem very logical."

Achievements:
    Social10 PostsVeteran1,000 Posts5000 Experience Points
    Server

Aurora Glade
    Guild

GWO
    I kinda wish that Metal Attunement would just start a headbanging session, but I guess that would be OP for WvW. Maybe it should be changed so that it creates a moshpit instead?

Moderator Achievements:
    Recommendation Second Class10 PostsVeteranCreated Album picturesBlogger
    Server

Aurora Glade
    Guild

[GWO]
    Forceful ("Useful") Gale

Type: Focus 1/4 sec 30 sec
    Description: Replaces Focus #5 Air Magic skill.
    900 2 sec 1 Cripple target for 2 seconds when he get s back up again. Knock down time against Engineers is doubled as a punishment for blatantly steeling the Elementalist's skill icon of Gale and the bad photoshopping of it.

Conjure Match
    Type: Conjure 2 sec 60 sec
    Description: This skill conjures up a burning match in the hands of the Elementalist and a second one for an ally to pick up. It will replace the off-hand weapon only, giving it the same skills as the Ranger's off hand torch. In addition to those two skills it will light up everything nearby, when you franticly push the interaction key "F" - for four stack of burning. If you light up an allied Engineer using a bomb kit, it will instantly blow him to bits, even damaging WvW gates, walls & other fortification severely. There is a reported glitch that says it induces stacks of Fury on Charr characters. If this side effect was intended and just not implemented, only the Anet developers know at the moment.
    1200 60 sec 4 Burning
    Last edited by Gorani; 21-05-2013 at 15:38.
    Gorani's Guild Wars legacy & the Kurzick Poet NPC in GW1
    * Member of [GWO] & The Zoo Crew * Everything about the Elementalist on the forums *
    Gaile Gray: "See Gorani's post, I note several ideas that might be doable and that seem very logical."