PC Gaming News

Dragon Champions Event Timer

Recently there has been some issues with the past Guild Wars 2 Dragon Timer. I decided to make one that was a little easier to update and read. There is a timer for every server.

View it here: http://gw2dragontimer.com

At this point in time I am working on functionality and timer accuracy.

Thanks for reading.
    Last edited by Natalie Black; 09-10-2012 at 03:32. Reason: Added Servers

Thanks for posting this, I've been getting tired of dealing with the other sites!

One of the best sites for tracking +1 on this.

Question Would it be possible...

Quote Originally Posted by Natalie Black View Post
    Recently there has been some issues with the past Guild Wars 2 Dragon Timer. I decided to make one that was a little easier to update and read. There is a timer for every server.

View it here: http://gw2dragontimer.com

At this point in time I am working on functionality and timer accuracy.

Thanks for reading.

Hello my friend. I enjoy your site very very much. I was wondering can we work something out as to get the source code for it? I want to make an iOS version of it and would be extremely grateful if me and you could work something out in this regard. Let me know ASAP as I would like to get started on it. :)

Thank you and I look forward to your response!

Zach

Moderator Achievements:
    10 PostsVeteran1,000 Posts5000 Experience Points6 months registered
    Server

Jade Quarry
    Quote Originally Posted by StobernDUI View Post
    Hello my friend. I enjoy your site very very much. I was wondering can we work something out as to get the source code for it? I want to make an iOS version of it and would be extremely grateful if me and you could work something out in this regard. Let me know ASAP as I would like to get started on it. :)

Thank you and I look forward to your response!

Zach
    I recommend you contact the original poster via the "Contact Us" on their website, since not everyone checks forum every day.
    ----------------------------satomz----------------------------
    -------------Fan Arts of all Types & Guild & Alliance Matchup & GW1-------------

Achievements:
    Recommendation Second Class10 PostsVeteran10000 Experience Points1,000 Posts
    Server

Jade Quarry
    Guild

Dii/BPA
    As an aside, I doubt you'd get much success trying to put things on Apple's app store so you can monetize other people's work. You'd probably have much greater success (not to mention a far larger market share to work with) if it was an open source android app. It's no secret Apple is on their way out with their "litigate, don't innovate" gameplan - especially with their joke of a 700 dollar iphone 5 (which is less powerful and less functional than the 300 dollar nexus 4.)

It's kind of like being stuck developing for Atari when the SNES is already out.
    Blinkie Ponie Armie [BPA] :: The Order of Dii [Dii]