PC Gaming News
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Moderator Achievements:
    Recommendation Second Class10000 Experience Points1,000 Posts10K PostsBlogger
    Server

Aurora Glade
    Guild

GWOnline [GWO]
    Quote Originally Posted by Saint Troy View Post
    You can't make orders of less than vendor price +1c anymore either. The ones on the TP are old orders.
    They should clean those orders... They're polluting the TP.

I like crafting. Simply because I can make my own stuff, if I want to. My guardian got lvl20 yesterday, and I had enough materials to create a new weaponset for her (I still had a lvl20 armour waiting from leveling profession).
    Lady Rhonwyn (sister of Danea, Katlinel, Gwendydd, and the rest)
    Guild leader of GWOnline [GWO]
    "Kind of a big mouth", "People Know Me, whether they like it or not", "I'm very vocal", "I wrote many leather bound books", "My Guild Hall is the forum", "Goddess posting amongst mere mortals" (courtesy of Cardinal Cyn)

Achievements:
    10 PostsVeteran1,000 Posts5000 Experience Points6 months registered
    Server

Piken Square
    Guild

WHGT
    Quote Originally Posted by Saint Troy View Post
    You can't make orders of less than vendor price +1c anymore either. The ones on the TP are old orders.
    Hm. I thought so. Guess they're too busy for such non-essential game-parts like the trading post...
    (After all, it would be what - two SQL queries, one join?)

Anyway, thanks all for the info, didn't think of hovering the mouse over the item to see NPC prices. I guess the interface is a bit better than I thought.

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Rhonwyn View Post
    I like crafting. Simply because I can make my own stuff, if I want to.
    Yes, that's what draws me in as well - but I'm not sure if it really is worth it if I can't really make everything. I know, the answer is going to be "Transmutation stone" (or related technique), but I'd prefer if we didn't have to rely on NPC sells for so much.
    (I think I've played Eve online too long. In the end, almost everything was player-made. Not sure if that would be a better way, though.)

Moderator Achievements:
    Server

Aurora Glade
    Guild

GWOnline [GWO]
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyberman View Post
    Yes, that's what draws me in as well - but I'm not sure if it really is worth it if I can't really make everything. I know, the answer is going to be "Transmutation stone" (or related technique), but I'd prefer if we didn't have to rely on NPC sells for so much.
    (I think I've played Eve online too long. In the end, almost everything was player-made. Not sure if that would be a better way, though.)
    I wouldn't have mind if you could only craft all types of armours and the armours you bought (except for one base set, the ones you can get from an armourcrafter NPC) were only a skin (like the "armour" from the HoM).
    "Kind of a big mouth", "People Know Me, whether they like it or not", "I'm very vocal", "I wrote many leather bound books", "My Guild Hall is the forum", "Goddess posting amongst mere mortals" (courtesy of Cardinal Cyn)

GWOnline Content Team Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Rhonwyn View Post
    They should clean those orders... They're polluting the TP.
    They have said they are working on it. Just not very high on the to do list I believe.

Moderator Achievements:
    Server

Aurora Glade
    Guild

GWOnline [GWO]
    Quote Originally Posted by BladeDVD View Post
    They have said they are working on it. Just not very high on the to do list I believe.
    So, they're not working on it, but rather have it on their "todo" list

GWOnline Content Team Achievements:

Exactly!

lol