Server

Jade Quarry
    Guild

Blinkie Ponie Armie [BPA]

December 14th WvW Rankings.

Text bit:
    Spoiler

Well *another* week of SoS/JQ/SBI.
    Devona's Rest pushed out of bottom tier! Congrats!
    And Eradon Terrace, a server that was nipping at JQ's heels not too long ago is in the bottom tier. >_>

Over in Euro-lands:
    Seafarer's Rest pushed into top tier, possibly due to PRX leaving there from SoS (bye). Hopefully they'll find the challenge of tier 1 euro a bit more stimulating than America tier 1 or whatever their reasons were.
    And I don't really follow much Euro WvW, so tra la la.

Matches this week should be interesting as the majority of the population of GW2 run off to Wintersday. OH WELLZ.

Happy fighting, all. Keep it clean, fun and exploit-free :)
    Last edited by Fae; 15-12-2012 at 01:46.
    :: Khorren [BPA] :: [SF] :: The sun never sets in the Quarry ::
    :: Unofficial JQ welcome wagon ::

Moderator Achievements:
    Recommendation Second Class10000 Experience Points1,000 Posts10K PostsBlogger
    Server

Aurora Glade
    Guild

GWOnline [GWO]
    You could have noticed the jump of Aurora Glade! I wonder how we'll do this week....
    Lady Rhonwyn (sister of Danea, Katlinel, Gwendydd, and the rest)
    Guild leader of GWOnline [GWO]
    "Kind of a big mouth", "People Know Me, whether they like it or not", "I'm very vocal", "I wrote many leather bound books", "My Guild Hall is the forum", "Goddess posting amongst mere mortals" (courtesy of Cardinal Cyn)

Achievements:
    Social10 PostsVeteran10K Posts1,000 Posts
    Server

Tarnished Coast
    I don't follow WvW much, but I noticed that the Tarnished Coasters (or Carnished Toasters, whichever) were doing well -- I had an 18% gathering buff for a fair bit of the time I was playing today.

I do also think it's interesting that the first 13 spots of the NA servers didn't change rank at all this week.

And Aurora Glade's jump up four spots... neat.

Quote Originally Posted by nkuvu View Post
    I do also think it's interesting that the first 13 spots of the NA servers didn't change rank at all this week..
    There are very predictable times that each server has people on. My world always loses our bracket easily, but get online during the hours that our guys are online and we own 80-100% of any given map. Those times when people are on define what your rank is. More steady WvW population = higher rank. Playing skill averaged across thousands of people is totally null.

Achievements:
    10 PostsVeteranCreated Album pictures1,000 Posts5000 Experience Points
    Server

Jade Quarry
    Guild

Blinkie Ponie Armie [BPA]
    As far as I know, SBI and JQ have been in the top 3 since release. I don't see that changing anytime soon.

Moderator Achievements:
    Server

Aurora Glade
    Guild

GWOnline [GWO]
    Quote Originally Posted by nkuvu View Post
    I don't follow WvW much, but I noticed that the Tarnished Coasters (or Carnished Toasters, whichever) were doing well -- I had an 18% gathering buff for a fair bit of the time I was playing today.
    I noticed the fact that I finally received the WvW bonus because I kept on getting multiple nodes (at first I thought it was a bug). Yesterday every single bonus but the last (medic) was at max...
    "Kind of a big mouth", "People Know Me, whether they like it or not", "I'm very vocal", "I wrote many leather bound books", "My Guild Hall is the forum", "Goddess posting amongst mere mortals" (courtesy of Cardinal Cyn)

Moderator Achievements:
    Recommendation Second Class10 PostsVeteranCreated Album picturesBlogger
    Server

Aurora Glade
    Guild

[GWO]
    "GWO alliance home server" Aurora Glade did very well last week, up to the point were we held the complete EB.
    Bonuses were phenomenal throughout the week.

I predict we will get a heavy beating now as we climbed up the ladder four positions.
    Gorani's Guild Wars legacy & the Kurzick Poet NPC in GW1
    * Member of [GWO] & The Zoo Crew * Everything about the Elementalist on the forums *
    Gaile Gray: "See Gorani's post, I note several ideas that might be doable and that seem very logical."

Moderator Achievements:
    Server

Aurora Glade
    Guild

GWOnline [GWO]
    Quote Originally Posted by Gorani View Post
    "GWO alliance home server" Aurora Glade did very well last week, up to the point were we held the complete EB.
    Bonuses were phenomenal throughout the week.

I predict we will get a heavy beating now as we climbed up the ladder four positions.
    And we still aren't blue... How am I supposed to cap the blue borderland this way?1

Moderator Achievements:
    Recommendation Second Class10 PostsVeteranCreated Album picturesBlogger
    Server

Aurora Glade
    Guild

[GWO]
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Rhonwyn View Post
    And we still aren't blue... How am I supposed to cap the blue borderland this way?1
    You missed the chance to cap the spots when AG held all of ROF lands this week?
    Gorani's Guild Wars legacy & the Kurzick Poet NPC in GW1
    * Member of [GWO] & The Zoo Crew * Everything about the Elementalist on the forums *
    Gaile Gray: "See Gorani's post, I note several ideas that might be doable and that seem very logical."

Moderator Achievements:
    Server

Aurora Glade
    Guild

GWOnline [GWO]
    Quote Originally Posted by Gorani View Post
    You missed the chance to cap the spots when AG held all of ROF lands this week?
    Whenever I checked (in the evenings), we only had some of the bottom parts. I did get that keep yesterday though.