PC Gaming News
    GWOnline Content Team Achievements:
    10 PostsVeteran1,000 Posts10000 Experience Points6 months registered
    Server

Kaineng
    Guild

GuildWars Online [GWO] ||| The Order of Dii [Dii] |||

Fractals of the Mists improvements. Brah, I heard you like reconnects?

https://www.guildwars2.com/en/news/fractals-of-the-mists-dungeon-improvements/

Currently, if a party member disconnects from a fractal dungeon run, they are unable to rejoin, which can cause a lot of issues for that player and their party. Our new system will allow players who disconnect to reconnect to their party and jump back into the dungeon. We certainly understand how frustrating this situation can be, and would like to apologize for the delay on this fix.

(snip)

We’ve also made a few changes to the way party-level restrictions work. Currently, players who want to join a party are limited to the lowest fractal level in the party. This makes it difficult for lower fractal-level players to find parties, so we’ve modified the party-level restrictions to allow players of any fractal level to group up. At party creation, players can choose any fractal level up to the highest fractal level in the party. Upon completion of the fractal run, all players equal to or lower than the chosen fractal level will have their fractal level increased by one. All players above the chosen fractal level will gain karma, but their fractal level will not increase. Rewards from the fractal will be based on players’ personal reward level as long as the reward level is equal to or lower than the chosen fractal level.

(snip)

We plan to ship these two features at the end of January.

Brah.

BRAH!!

Achievements:
    10 PostsVeteranCreated Album pictures1,000 Posts5000 Experience Points
    Server

Jade Quarry
    Guild

Blinkie Ponie Armie [BPA]
    Those sound awesome! why in january?!? D= i want them nauuuu.

Moderator Achievements:
    10 PostsVeteran1,000 Posts5000 Experience Points6 months registered
    Server

Jade Quarry
    Good. I don't know how many times I was affected by disconnects in Fractals.
    ----------------------------satomz----------------------------
    -------------Fan Arts of all Types & Guild & Alliance Matchup & GW1-------------