GWOnline Site Pal
    Achievements:
    10 PostsVeteranBlogger1,000 Posts6 months registered
    Server

Jade Quarry
    Guild

Blinkie Ponie Armie [BPA]

Wubwubwubwub brrrrrrrrrr nyeeerrmm. wub wub. - December 21st wvw ratings

Wub wub makes me think of terrible dubstep. Although we all know Dubstep solves everything

Hey look. JQ vs SoS vs SBI. no one saw that coming.
    Devona's Rest went up a whole tier! Go you! Tarnished coast are making a solid push up despite golems being hard to use :(

Over in Eurolands, Seafarer's haven't been able to push up to top of the ranks yet, Vizunah are fighting strong. (Seafarer's got a huge influx from one of the SoS mega guilds not long ago) aaaaand yeah, I don't pay attention to euro matches much >_>

A lot of servers are having vacation time from the game this week due to the holidays, so let's see what comes of it! Choo choo!
    :: Khorren [BPA] :: [SF] :: The sun never sets in the Quarry ::
    :: Unofficial JQ welcome wagon ::

Achievements:
    10 PostsVeteranCreated Album pictures1,000 Posts5000 Experience Points
    Server

Jade Quarry
    Guild

Blinkie Ponie Armie [BPA]
    Best title ever. Fae you've won at life.

Man, I thought with IoJ finally falling, we'd rock the hell out of the lower bracket but we're actually having trouble. We have a massive population on and control SM, so I think at least people are pissed about it. If nothing else. And there is nothing else.

Achievements:
    Social10 PostsVeteran10K Posts1,000 Posts
    Server

Tarnished Coast
    As a Carnished Toaster, I'm not sure how I feel about the jump up to the next bracket.

On one hand, yay us (well, more like "yay them" since I don't wubwub (that sounds... inappropriate)).

But on the other hand, we were (obviously) doing well in the previous bracket and so had nifty bonuses lots. Hopefully we'll get some of those again, but ...we'll see.

(also, agree with Raye)

Quote Originally Posted by nkuvu View Post
    As a Carnished Toaster, I'm not sure how I feel about the jump up to the next bracket.

On one hand, yay us (well, more like "yay them" since I don't wubwub (that sounds... inappropriate)).

But on the other hand, we were (obviously) doing well in the previous bracket and so had nifty bonuses lots. Hopefully we'll get some of those again, but ...we'll see.

(also, agree with Raye)
    As a player from Fort Aspenwood, I can't tell you how happy we are that you guys moved up. We all wanted a new opponent.

Moderator Achievements:
    Recommendation Second Class10000 Experience Points1,000 Posts10K PostsBlogger
    Server

Aurora Glade
    Guild

GWOnline [GWO]
    Looks like we did ok, only losing one level after gaining 4 last week. But still not blue...
    Lady Rhonwyn (sister of Danea, Katlinel, Gwendydd, and the rest)
    Guild leader of GWOnline [GWO]
    "Kind of a big mouth", "People Know Me, whether they like it or not", "I'm very vocal", "I wrote many leather bound books", "My Guild Hall is the forum", "Goddess posting amongst mere mortals" (courtesy of Cardinal Cyn)

Hmm, IoJs bracket fall lit a fire and we own about 65% of all maps. It's actually a lot of fun playing now because everyone on the server is apparently in WvW.