Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Achievements:
    10 PostsVeteranBlogger10K Posts1,000 Posts
    Server

Stormbluff Isle
    Guild

Veritas Invictus [TRUE]
    How do you jump?

So far, I've stuck with the defaults. I use the number keys on my Razer Naga for skills, with the 11 and 12 buttons mapped to Burst (done before I finally realised other professions had more than one F-skill) and weapon switch. Sometimes this bites me in the bum and I accidentally switch to my rifle trying to execute a Bull's Charge and, as a result, can't cut ALL the things with Whirling Axe after until I can switch back.

I have one of the small keys to the side of the LMB assigned to push-to-talk, not that I use voice chat much, and I did have another of those mapped to Closest Target, but this binding went to pot and I've been too lazy to rectify,

Finally, I mapped F5 to Draw/Stow weapon because I couldn't think of anywhere else to stick it and it's not a crucially urgent command.

Other than tat, yep, just the defaults.

GWOnline Site Pal Achievements:
    10 PostsVeteranBlogger10000 Experience Points6 months registered
    Server

far shiverpeak
    Guild

the legendary alterans
    oops, i meant to say "shift" >_<
    it's alive but cannot be living, it's dead but lives a mortal life.

sorudo.9054

Moderator Achievements:
    Recommendation Second Class10000 Experience Points1,000 Posts10K PostsBlogger
    Server

Aurora Glade
    Guild

GWOnline [GWO]
    Quote Originally Posted by The Pointless View Post

Finally, I mapped F5 to Draw/Stow weapon because I couldn't think of anywhere else to stick it and it's not a crucially urgent command.

Other than tat, yep, just the defaults.
    I mapped F10 to walk/run and L to draw/stow weapons.
    Lady Rhonwyn (sister of Danea, Katlinel, Gwendydd, and the rest)
    Guild leader of GWOnline [GWO]
    "Kind of a big mouth", "People Know Me, whether they like it or not", "I'm very vocal", "I wrote many leather bound books", "My Guild Hall is the forum", "Goddess posting amongst mere mortals" (courtesy of Cardinal Cyn)

Achievements:
    10 PostsVeteranCreated Album pictures1,000 Posts5000 Experience Points
    Server

Jade Quarry
    Guild

Blinkie Ponie Armie [BPA]
    Quote Originally Posted by sorudo View Post
    everything basic except for closest enemy bound to "C" , walk bound to "space" and autorun on "R", don't see why i should change anything if it works......
    It doesn't work for everyone. For example, my self heal in #6 of the number row is too far to reach on my left hand, specially because it's a panic button.

Sent from my Little Robot
    Last edited by Raye; 24-12-2012 at 21:47.

Achievements:
    10 PostsVeteranBlogger10K Posts1,000 Posts
    Server

Stormbluff Isle
    Guild

Veritas Invictus [TRUE]
    Quote Originally Posted by sorudo View Post
    oops, i meant to say "shift" >_<
    That reminds me, I also have Shift mapped to Walk, but I need to fix that because it triggers when I hide the UI.

Achievements:
    Social10 PostsVeteran1,000 Posts5000 Experience Points
    Server

Aurora Glade
    Guild

GWO
    Well, I'm a naga user too, so:

WASD for movement, A and D are strafe. Z is draw/stow weapon, C target closest enemy, 1-10 (or 0 if you prefer...) on the mouse are action keys, 11 and 12 are currently unassigned.

Space for jumping/swimming up and well, that's about that.

Using a mechanical keyboard though because I type a lot - might not really have any effect in GW2, but it does feel more pleasant than using a bubble dome keyboard.

Ah, I keep the naga at its max resolution mostly because I'd go crazy otherwise - I can't abide slow mice.

The G600 looks interesting and I've had very good experiences with Logitech mice before but the naga happens to fit my hand perfectly so I guess I'll stick with that. (mine's a naga epic, so it's wireless/wired depending on whether or not I've remembered to charge it.)

What else... Oh, yeah. I've disabled the caps lock key in my keyboard driver. I've made it a second left shift key instead.

Achievements:
    10 PostsVeteranCreated Album pictures1,000 Posts5000 Experience Points
    Server

Jade Quarry
    Guild

Blinkie Ponie Armie [BPA]
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowhand View Post
    The G600 looks interesting and I've had very good experiences with Logitech mice before but the naga happens to fit my hand perfectly so I guess I'll stick with that. (mine's a naga epic, so it's wireless/wired depending on whether or not I've remembered to charge it.)
    My naga fits my hand perfectly too, which is why I was also not inclined to try the G600... it seems like it would be too big, and I'd end up mis-clicking all sorts of things X_x

Quote Originally Posted by shadowhand View Post
    What else... Oh, yeah. I've disabled the caps lock key in my keyboard driver. I've made it a second left shift key instead.
    Best idea ever. You win the thread.