As the title says... how did ArenaNet do with their time in 2012? what do you want them to do in 2013?
- I for one was just happy that the game launched in 2012, buggy as it was, it needed to.
- The clock tower and the world event dragons were pretty much the highlight for me.
- I wish they had made the costumes available outside of town, and more than one-time only, more like the GW1 costumes.
- I also wish that prices weren't so inflated and that the gold sinks weren't so... sinkful =[
As to what I'd like to see from them in 2013...
- More personal story, less Traherne. I really hope he gets Rurik syndrome in the future.
- I want to see the name change contracts, just because it's a nice option to have, not really because I want one.
- I want to be able to get a permanent banker and TP guy without spending hundreds of dollars on the black lion chests.
- While we are at it, I want them to make the black lion chests more worth it.
- Finally, champions should drop loot.
There, I think that's all...
So now you go!