PC Gaming News
    Achievements:
    10 PostsVeteranBlogger1,000 Posts10000 Experience Points
    Server

Kaineng
    Guild

The Order Of Dii [Dii]

Welcome to our Community Advertising forum!

Hello all fellow GWOnliners!

Welcome to the Guild Wars Community Advertising forum. Here you can advertise all your Guild Wars community things, like events, search for team members or collaborators, offering your talent to fansites, announcing projects etc. Do note though that this is a forum for advertising. Posting of articles etc. should still go in our Guild Wars 2 News forum or Guild Wars 1 General forum, respectively.

There are a few simple rules for this sub-forum. Nothing too strenuous I assure you.

Rules for posting in the Community Advertising forum:

1. You must include a way to contact you. PM here on the forum is of course OK as are answers in your thread, but please do come back to check them.
    2. Please do not bump threads needlessly. If you have extra information to add you can edit your post in stead of double posting. If your thread has fallen off the first page you may do a single bump.

Extra rules for posting events:

1. You must choose a thread prefix for your thread, marking the event as GW1, GW2 or both. (Yes I know there will be no GW2 events just yet, but soon ).
    2. The GWOnline membership is an international community so you must include a time zone in your event announcement. You are encouraged to include the time also in UTC (= the time of the official wiki), but this is not a must.
    3. For maximal exposure you should also enter your event in the GWOnline Calendar.

Extra rules for advertising a position:

1. You must include any and all demands you will have on an applicant.
    2. You must include a deadline to apply unless you accept applications continously.
    3. You must update your thread once the position is filled and PM me (Lensor). I will then lock it until applications are open again.

Good luck, and have fun!

Last edited by Lensor; 24-03-2012 at 19:48.
    IGN Bark N Mad. Leader of The Order of Dii [Dii]

Achievements:
    10 PostsVeteranBlogger1,000 Posts10000 Experience Points
    Server

Kaineng
    Guild

The Order Of Dii [Dii]
    This forum is now also for advertizing Community Tools. So if you happen to find some external resources or pages that might be useful to the GWO community, feel free to post about them here.
    IGN Bark N Mad. Leader of The Order of Dii [Dii]