Achievements:
    Social10 PostsVeteranCreated Blog entry10K Posts
    Server

Kaineng
    Guild

The Order of Dii [Dii]

Another GW2 Armor Gallery

http://www.gw2armorgallery.com/

This one actually has a lot more styles shown, great for those who are thinking about transmuting.
    == Alaris & clone ==
    Proud Officer of The Order Of Dii [Dii] - join us
    You can tell the quality of life of people by what they complain about

Achievements:
    10 PostsVeteranCreated Album pictures1,000 Posts5000 Experience Points
    Server

Jade Quarry
    Guild

Blinkie Ponie Armie [BPA]
    Nice resource, it reminds me a lot of the GW1 wiki, where armor shots were standardized and clean. The only thing I don't like about the site is that the shots are lo-res. *mumbles about jpeg*

GWOnline Content Team
    GWOnline Site Pal
    Achievements:
    Social10 PostsVeteranCreated Blog entry10K Posts
    Server

Kaineng
    Guild

The Order of Dii [Dii]
    You can click on them to get a somewhat more hi-res, but yes, you can't get side or back views, or a list of components to craft them.

Still, so far it seems the best site to get a full list of all armors at a glance. The other site I like (http://www.gw2armor.com/) seems to specialize in high-end armors, which is lacking for me because I really like a lot of simpler styles.
    == Alaris & clone ==
    Proud Officer of The Order Of Dii [Dii] - join us
    You can tell the quality of life of people by what they complain about

Achievements:
    Server

Jade Quarry
    Guild

Naw they're not high-res, they're just bigger =P all the edges are crummy and ew. I do use gw2armor.com when I want to browse through, but it saddens me that all this effort goes onto making these various sites instead of going to the wiki, where everyone could look and contribute. hmph.

Achievements:
    Social10 PostsVeteran1,000 Posts5000 Experience Points
    Server

2nd star to the right
    Guild

wouldn't you like to know (maybe not)
    Quote Originally Posted by Raye View Post
    ...it saddens me that all this effort goes onto making these various sites instead of going to the wiki, where everyone could look and contribute. hmph.
    Agree. I don't know if it's just that people don't know about it or they're just trying to make their own site for attention. I also miss how the GW1 wiki has everything in bits and pieces. Most sets of armour are whole suits so you can't see what's what if you want to mix and match. The PvP locker is the only way to do that but, you get ugly colours when you do that. It was also more convenient to just hit the wiki if you wanted to check something out. Having sets blocked by class right now doesn't help.

Achievements:
    Social10 PostsVeteran10K Posts1,000 Posts
    Server

Tarnished Coast
    Quote Originally Posted by Giggles View Post
    The PvP locker is the only way to do that but, you get ugly colours when you do that.
    The PvP locker previews the PvP armor (no surprise there). So change the dyes on your PvP armor and poof, no more ugly colors.

Alternatively, go to some place like gw2db.com and get chat codes for the armor you want to preview (example: Berserker Duelist Coat of the Traveler, [&AgH7AAAA]). Whisper them to yourself, and preview with your PvE armor dyes.

Achievements:
    Social10 PostsVeteran10K Posts1,000 Posts
    Server

Tarnished Coast
    Still prefer the PvP locker in the Heart of the Mists.

Being able to preview individual pieces to see how they match with other pieces is far more useful than any gallery of full armor. Even worth the difficulty that stems from the names of the armor being all screwy weird in the locker.

GWOnline Site Pal Achievements:
    10 PostsVeteranBlogger10000 Experience Points6 months registered
    Server

far shiverpeak
    Guild

the legendary alterans
    It's the best one till now, the other one that was posted only had a specific amound while this site hhas all of them.
    it's alive but cannot be living, it's dead but lives a mortal life.

sorudo.9054

Achievements:
    Server

Jade Quarry
    Guild

Yeah, that's what I do too, but I do like the galleries to at least see what's available at first.

Achievements:
    Social10 PostsVeteran1,000 Posts5000 Experience Points
    Server

2nd star to the right
    Guild

wouldn't you like to know (maybe not)
    I didn't know about the colour being changeable in the preview window like that. I'll have to try that. I try not spamming the ID codes for armour and dye unless I know I'm alone (and use "say") or I'm hiding in an instance. The problem then is I run into the you're suppressed from spamming in the chat log. Lol.

I wish ANet brought out an armour expansion soon. I want more variety. Esp more armour that looks more practical (there I go again). There's also armour that was in pre-beta videos that aren't in the game. I hope they're hanging back on a lot of things that'll come out in the Jan / Feb expansions. Hell, I would thrown down my CC and buy armour sets from the shop if they released some good stuff.